Disappointed

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Now I lose my whole interest in the show. Lakshmi was the charm of the show but the makers spoil her character very well. Even after this much insult she is there for Rishi.  For that Rishi who is insulting her everyday. I thought she would left him but no I was wrong she is running behind like a mad. And talking about shalu,  her deeds are spoiling her Di's image but still she os doing anything. She should say to move on to her didi but no.  The makers spoil every character.  I don't anything left in the show. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandujojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Now I lose my whole interest in the show. Lakshmi was the charm of the show but the makers spoil her character very well. Even after this much insult she is there for Rishi.  For that Rishi who is insulting her everyday. I thought she would left him but no I was wrong she is running behind like a mad. And talking about shalu,  her deeds are spoiling her Di's image but still she os doing anything. She should say to move on to her didi but no.  The makers spoil every character.  I don't anything left in the show. 

Will said was expecting a lot that she will move on or atleast stay strong and leave that Rishi but no indeed she is back of him atleast she can listen to shalu that he loves her and let him regret that why did he leave lakshmi for Malishka just hope that they bring a good twist in the show and expecting a good promo as both the Bhagyas has released theirs so.......😓😓😓 expecting a lot from the writer 😭

Sangana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Agree with you the makers spoilded every characters 😒😒😒

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

swetamwari thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Same..so disappointed by the show.it is the only show i follow on tv, but now am feeling like giving up. The story literally doesn't move..even after multiple tracks..if you sum up..the story would still not have moved. I am tired of Rishi humiliating Lakshmi, and she hearing everything quietly or doing kiddish things like today's phone incident. We loved the Lakshmi who left Rishi when she realised the truth, not the helpless meek Lakshmi who is a door mat for everyone! 

And i really don't understand the logic that men don't know what they want, women knows it, and hence woman should guide him. What kind of crazy sexism is this? Rishi is not a kid that he need to be told who he loves. Earlier, there used to be some confusion when he spoke about Malishka, but now he seems sure that he loves only Malishka, what is this zabardasti that no..he loves Lakshmi but he doesn't know..just imagine the reverse. If a girl was told that she doesn't know whom she loves and another guy will tell her whom should she love. It will be seen as clear as zabardasti. Just because the gender reverse, right and wrong doesn't reverse.

Even if Lakshmi loves Rishi, she has no right to make him be with her. If he so desperately wants to go to Malishka, let him be. She proclaims she is here only for markesh...then just do that and not behave as a typical insecure wife.

Extremely disappointed by the writers..they have butchered every character..even Ayush. And am extremely disappointed with Lakshmi..i thought she would be different..but she is the typical doormat character like every ekta's show

Tanukirti thumbnail
Originally posted by: swetamwari

Same..so disappointed by the show.it is the only show i follow on tv, but now am feeling like giving up. The story literally doesn't move..even after multiple tracks..if you sum up..the story would still not have moved. I am tired of Rishi humiliating Lakshmi, and she hearing everything quietly or doing kiddish things like today's phone incident. We loved the Lakshmi who left Rishi when she realised the truth, not the helpless meek Lakshmi who is a door mat for everyone! 

And i really don't understand the logic that men don't know what they want, women knows it, and hence woman should guide him. What kind of crazy sexism is this? Rishi is not a kid that he need to be told who he loves. Earlier, there used to be some confusion when he spoke about Malishka, but now he seems sure that he loves only Malishka, what is this zabardasti that no..he loves Lakshmi but he doesn't know..just imagine the reverse. If a girl was told that she doesn't know whom she loves and another guy will tell her whom should she love. It will be seen as clear as zabardasti. Just because the gender reverse, right and wrong doesn't reverse.

Even if Lakshmi loves Rishi, she has no right to make him be with her. If he so desperately wants to go to Malishka, let him be. She proclaims she is here only for markesh...then just do that and not behave as a typical insecure wife.

Extremely disappointed by the writers..they have butchered every character..even Ayush. And am extremely disappointed with Lakshmi..i thought she would be different..but she is the typical doormat character like every ekta's show

Really True, For now I am hating ayush Character the most.  I thought he will try to understand Lakshmi's P.O.V but no he is hell bend to make Lakshmi wrong and for him Lakshmi is more worse than Malishka.  Like Seriously. 

They spoiled the show very well. 😠😠😠😠😠

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rishi has no character development at all. His character graph has gone down only from the start. He really needs to take a firm decision. It's true that he keeps chanting that he loves Malishka but then why does he feel for Lakshmi. If he is committed to Malishka then what's the point of getting angry with Lakshmi for the divorce papers or taunting her left right and center. He should be happy right. He has to have a spine and decide once and for all who he wants. He cannot keep oscillating between the two like this.

And as far as Lakshmi is concerned, her character was a good fresh change when she was so strong and left the guy when she realised he was cheating on her. It is understandable that she loves him so she wants to be with him but when she had already given up on Rishi's love why is she acting out. She says she is here for Markesh dosh na then just be there near him and let him do what he wants. Or have the guts to fight it out with him and tell him the entire truth whether they believe it or not. Atleast she will keep her POV right. Right now everyone is listening to Malishka's pov only.

And I hate Aayush and Virendra. Two extremely selfish and two faced characters. Till the time they thought Lakshmi is protecting Rishi she was the best, now that they think she thought about herself for a change they hate her. They should be given a proper reality check.

Really hope the upcoming track has something good in store. It's 250+ episodes and there is no hope of the lead couple uniting. Only misunderstandings and useless drama. Malishka is the villain and her truth needs to come out soon. I loved this serial but these days I don't even feel like watching. I really hope the writers will take the right decision and make the script better. This misunderstandings track has stretched too much 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sr1209

Rishi has no character development at all. His character graph has gone down only from the start. He really needs to take a firm decision. It's true that he keeps chanting that he loves Malishka but then why does he feel for Lakshmi. If he is committed to Malishka then what's the point of getting angry with Lakshmi for the divorce papers or taunting her left right and center. He should be happy right. He has to have a spine and decide once and for all who he wants. He cannot keep oscillating between the two like this.

And as far as Lakshmi is concerned, her character was a good fresh change when she was so strong and left the guy when she realised he was cheating on her. It is understandable that she loves him so she wants to be with him but when she had already given up on Rishi's love why is she acting out. She says she is here for Markesh dosh na then just be there near him and let him do what he wants. Or have the guts to fight it out with him and tell him the entire truth whether they believe it or not. Atleast she will keep her POV right. Right now everyone is listening to Malishka's pov only.

And I hate Aayush and Virendra. Two extremely selfish and two faced characters. Till the time they thought Lakshmi is protecting Rishi she was the best, now that they think she thought about herself for a change they hate her. They should be given a proper reality check.

Really hope the upcoming track has something good in store. It's 250+ episodes and there is no hope of the lead couple uniting. Only misunderstandings and useless drama. Malishka is the villain and her truth needs to come out soon. I loved this serial but these days I don't even feel like watching. I really hope the writers will take the right decision and make the script better. This misunderstandings track has stretched too much 

Yes,  there is no improvement in any character but Ayush and Virender'a character get spoiled very well and I  think now anyone can predict Ekta'a show specially her Bhagya's Show every time a girl becomes a selfless girl and she becomes so much selfless that they forgot they have self respect too. 

And the male leads got misunderstood so easily like A child. 

The show has become so boring 

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Day by day the show is becoming more and more frustrating. There is nothing good left to watch. The makers and writers do not care about what the audience wants. They have wasted the beautiful chemistry between Rohit and Aishwarya. Only Malishka is seen always and she does everything bad and still has most screentime and wins all the time. Is there some way the creatives and the directors understand the viewers point of view. It's enough now. 

Tanukirti thumbnail
Originally posted by: sr1209

Day by day the show is becoming more and more frustrating. There is nothing good left to watch. The makers and writers do not care about what the audience wants. They have wasted the beautiful chemistry between Rohit and Aishwarya. Only Malishka is seen always and she does everything bad and still has most screentime and wins all the time. Is there some way the creatives and the directors understand the viewers point of view. It's enough now. 

Very True