Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

It seems like Akki and Ram will hate Priyaā€¦

I didnā€™t watch the last episodesā€¦but I did read the updateā€¦it seems Priya is the one who caught MS and Varunā€¦

I wish there was some saving grace for Priya how can she look evilā€¦she is going to be the cause of Shiviā€™s death and she is going to say she is carrying Krishā€™s childā€¦.character assignation to the max šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

I donā€™t think Ishan will confessā€¦

I have never watched EK or ITV show beforeā€¦are they going to show Priya being humiliated and treated badly by everyone including Sara and MM ??šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Are they going to show Priya depressed and broken? 

I am hopingā€¦

Priya gets released because this is concerned an accident?? (No chance of cameras catching ehsan since they live in a poor area and even in KM they donā€™t catch anything with cameras) 

Only krish will have a soft corner for Priyaā€¦.and everyone she sacrificed everything for will look down on herā€¦

I am hoping Priya does not have to live a life of a convictā€¦

I hope they show Priya happily raising her daughter with good memoriesā€¦

can you all tell from past experience how FL handle all the torture they are given? 

Are we going to see any positivity??

I love ajacobā€™s advise of remembering that the leads are Nakuul and Disha and they are happily married and doing fine off the setsā€¦ā¤ļø

I also remind myself that I wonā€™t be watching of the trauma and negativityā€¦ I plan to read the updates and join the forum but I wonā€™t watch any sneak peak and precap or any bts that are negativeā€¦I donā€™t think that is the escape I want at the end of a long day of workā€¦.

just to gripe some more 

I feel India is so ā€œmodern and forward thinking and balances  that with rich cultural valuesā€ā€¦.seeing how women/Priya is being treating I feel we are showing more regression than reality and sad to see so little respect and honor given to the institution of marriage the way Kapoor family was trying to break the marriage was horrificā€¦but RaYa overcame all of thatā€¦.

Then RaYa has to end with this humiliation and hatredā€¦how can this be balh2 šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

2 hopes 

1. TRPs cause CVs to bring positivity 

2. Divine intervention (prayers) helps me completely detach so I no longer care what trash is out there because I am no longer associated with thatā€¦.

BeyondHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Armansara

It seems like Akki and Ram will hate Priyaā€¦

I didnā€™t watch the last episodesā€¦but I did read the updateā€¦it seems Priya is the one who caught MS and Varunā€¦

I wish there was some saving grace for Priya how can she look evilā€¦she is going to be the cause of Shiviā€™s death and she is going to say she is carrying Krishā€™s childā€¦.character assignation to the max šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

I donā€™t think Ishan will confessā€¦

I have never watched EK or ITV show beforeā€¦are they going to show Priya being humiliated and treated badly by everyone including Sara and MM ??šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Are they going to show Priya depressed and broken? 

I am hopingā€¦

Priya gets released because this is concerned an accident?? (No chance of cameras catching ehsan since they live in a poor area and even in KM they donā€™t catch anything with cameras) 

Only krish will have a soft corner for Priyaā€¦.and everyone she sacrificed everything for will look down on herā€¦

I am hoping Priya does not have to live a life of a convictā€¦

I hope they show Priya happily raising her daughter with good memoriesā€¦

can you all tell from past experience how FL handle all the torture they are given? 

Are we going to see any positivity??

I love ajacobā€™s advise of remembering that the leads are Nakuul and Disha and they are happily married and doing fine off the setsā€¦ā¤ļø

I also remind myself that I wonā€™t be watching of the trauma and negativityā€¦ I plan to read the updates and join the forum but I wonā€™t watch any sneak peak and precap or any bts that are negativeā€¦I donā€™t think that is the escape I want at the end of a long day of workā€¦.

just to gripe some more 

I feel India is so ā€œmodern and forward thinking and balances  that with rich cultural valuesā€ā€¦.seeing how women/Priya is being treating I feel we are showing more regression than reality and sad to see so little respect and honor given to the institution of marriage the way Kapoor family was trying to break the marriage was horrificā€¦but RaYa overcame all of thatā€¦.

Then RaYa has to end with this humiliation and hatredā€¦how can this be balh2 šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

2 hopes 

1. TRPs cause CVs to bring positivity 

2. Divine intervention (prayers) helps me completely detach so I no longer care what trash is out there because I am no longer associated with thatā€¦.

All I can say dear is if itā€™s bothering u so much quit it. Most of us have. After a few days RaYa will be history. Watch something else. I have started watching panchayat s2. We all watch TV for entertainment and while most of us love intense angst driven stories, it doesnā€™t do any of us good if we subject ourselves to mental torture by watching this crap. This level of negativity is not something I can put up with. Itā€™s mentally depressing. I am not going to waste my time to watch something that will spoil my mood. Donā€™t watch anything that has Nakul or Disha in it for few days. Watch something else. At the end of the day, itā€™s just a show. We have the choice to stop watching it. So relax and watch something else. I have removed Sony Liv from my frequently accessed apps and blocked all channels on YouTube that were about BALH. I donno if I will ever come back to it but if I do it will be when I get to see something nice and happy and this wonā€™t be for months. Am sure in EDT we will get an update on whatā€™s happening. 

Bana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I am also watching Panchayat S2ā€¦ its simply awesome!

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bana

Itā€™s a breath of fresh air ā¤ļø itā€™s become my detox from BALH.

Armansara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Good adviceā€¦

I also have stopped watching show for last 5 episodesā€¦

EK said if u want me to change my show stop watching it. I only make it because u watch itā€¦so I am doing my part by not watching the showā€¦.

I hope out of site out of mindā€¦

I was hoping for a fairytale and I got a nightmareā€¦

now i hoping to get detached assuming the worst and if something changes then I will take it as a miracleā€¦.

ā¤ļø

SONIA441 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bana

Ohh Really! Last Episode ke baad I would like to read some reviewsšŸ˜ƒ

BeyondHorizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SONIA441

Ohh Really! Last Episode ke baad I would like to read some reviewsšŸ˜ƒ

Sure šŸ‘šŸ¼ how about u?

yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
BeyondHorizon thumbnail

This showed up in my feed. Nakuul and Dishaā€™s latest interview and they have spoken about the leap. Here is the link:

https://youtu.be/bgpHpzI5xBo

I feel sorry for these guys. They have worked so hard and I genuinely wanted to watch the show for them. But the past few days have killed the buzz for me. Funny thing is Nakuul is in the outfit we saw last in his story and Disha is in the bling outfit she wore for Shiviā€™s party. But her hair style is not the same. As in for the party she had waves but this time she has her signature poker straight hair. I donā€™t think this was shot then. Because Nakuul says u have given us love till ep 195 and continue loving us.