Feeling bad for both girls 😪😪😪

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Rishi and his family literally playing with two girls emotion just for their matlab......Just becoz a negetive character it doesn't mean Malishka had no feelings...Woh ye sab kar rah hai just to win that useless RishiπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.....Rishi and Malishka loved each other unke beech me Lakshmi ko Rishi ne lekar aaya....Rishi and lakshmi have a marital relationship unke beech me Malishka issiliye aayi just becoz Rishi usse aane Diya....I don't say that Malishka ne galti nahi kiya. ....Rishi aur uska family ka koi bharosa nahi ....Jaise hi Neelam ko pata chalega doosra pandit joot bol diya and first pandit is right she will turn the tables against Malishka it's sure.....Now Lakshmi's heart is broken and Malishka is happy....But at the end of this track Malishka's heart will broken very badly...Maybe baath shaadi ki mandap Tak pohchega....it was so humiliating to her and it lead to become madly reveangful...But lakshmi doesn't get happy.....Kuch din lagega ki she is happy then next drama and misunderstanding shuru hoga.....

Edited by Vismayakm - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Catching.Fire thumbnail

Lakshmi se shaadi karne ke liye convince Malishka ne kiya tha.Malishka thought it was Ok to ruin someone else 's life . It was because of Malishka's convincing that Rishi married Lakshmi . Why is rishi being blamed when his FAMILY is at fault ? 

Catching.Fire thumbnail

Oh and she is doing all this to get Rishi 's love ? When all she has done is blackmailed Rishi that she will commit suicide if he doesn't love her/marry her/ get engaged? Please I have never FELT SORRY FOR the Vamp of the show. Just because she so called Loves Rishi . Someone who thought it was OK for Lakshmi to have gone with Balwinder  ,who is the very reason of misunderstanding between Rishi and Lakshmi because she blackmailed Lakshmi.  Are you seriously feeling bad for Malishka ? She lost all her so called Right on Rishi when she HERSELF convinced RISHI TO GET MARRIED TO LAKSHMI.  

Are you really feeling sorry for her because she is a woman ?