Rishi vs Balvinder

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Now what is the difference between them????One is middleclass and hero is Rich ...Uske alawa dono me koi farak nahi hai.....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Rishi is heartless by all means. He is so not the person he portrayed before. He is mean and rude and ruthless to Lakshmi. He is hurting Lakshmi nothing less than what Balvinder did..

I hope Lakshmi gives him a very hard time when finally the redemption track happens. He should be paying for all the bad things he has done. Karma has to be paid back to him necessarilu

Edited by sr1209 - 1 years ago
Catching.Fire thumbnail

Comparing the two are we ?  Yes huge difference, one raped her the other respected the boundaries they have . 

Have you guys ever even tried to even understand Rishi or he is too much work to even comprehend ? 

I guess all of you have been seeing the show from Lakshmi 's POV and never Rishi.  

Watch the show again anyway now its boring you will probably find some thing more interesting if all of you here watch it from Rishi 's perspective 

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Catching.Fire

Comparing the two are we ?  Yes huge difference, one raped her the other respected the boundaries they have . 

Have you guys ever even tried to even understand Rishi or he is too much work to even comprehend ? 

I guess all of you have been seeing the show from Lakshmi 's POV and never Rishi.  

Watch the show again anyway now its boring you will probably find some thing more interesting if all of you here watch it from Rishi 's perspective 

It's better to stop watching nonsense becoz it doesn't give any entertainment.. Misunderstanding se misunderstanding Tak ye kahani kabhi khatham nahi hogi .....Dono bhagyas ke saath rating pe hai...so kam se kam 1000 episode Tak ye drag karenga....I don't justify lakshmi for her action becoz she deserves the pain becoz it's her decision to bear it.....Makers are literally wasting both actors potential