Lakshmi's character

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Why makers are doing this to that character???Why make her desperate for your useless hero.....Naa usse pyar karthi hai ,,,Naa uski saath deti hai,,,Kam se kam woh ek insaan hai uski bhi emotions hai ye bhi care nahi kartha.....do baar uski chot ko band aid kya laga diya....Sabko Rishi  caring lagne laga....Matlab aisa kya hai uss Rishi me ki lakshmi usse itna obsessed hai????. Agar aaplog kahengi hai ki yahi achai hai sorry to say aise goodness se kisiki achai nahi hothi....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ramya2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Why makers are doing this to that character???Why make her desperate for your useless hero.....Naa usse pyar karthi hai ,,,Naa uski saath deti hai,,,Kam se kam woh ek insaan hai uski bhi emotions hai ye bhi care nahi kartha.....do baar uski chot ko band aid kya laga diya....Sabko Rishi  caring lagne laga....Matlab aisa kya hai uss Rishi me ki lakshmi usse itna obsessed hai????. Agar aaplog kahengi hai ki yahi achai hai sorry to say aise goodness se kisiki achai nahi hothi....

I find all characters golmol in current track... And they're dragging it so much...😵... Like kitna attyachar... Laksmi par aur audience par... I don't understand where this story is going😕

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

They have ruined everything. I feel so bad for Lakshmi. Poor girl. Shalu correctly said she is alone in that house. The parivar parivar she does for them and no one even bothered to check when she was hurt. 

This is inhumane. However angry you are if someone is hurt you go to see the person but no one came. They saw and walked away. And Rishi is not caring at all. I don't get any good vibes from his character anymore. He shouts on her all the time, says worst things to her and about her and she is just listening to everything. She should really move out. She should tell the judge she cannot handle the treatment anymore and then leave. Let this oberoi family suffer for their mistakes. 

I could empathize with Rishi's character at one time but now he is simply intolerable. He has become like Malishka only. Lakshmi correctly said, they probably deserve each other only. 

And everytime he comes with the ointment and makers think that it makes him a caring person but the truth is it does not matter. If he cannot even listen to Lakshmi once with a clear head all this ointment scenes don't matter.

There are no good Rishmi scenes anymore. The makers are wasting such good chemistry between Aishwarya and Rohit. Only Malishka and her feelings and her tantrums are given value in the show. The show has become monotonous and depressing.