Happy Birthday Shaleen Malhotra โ˜†The Ziddi Karan-Arjun of ITV

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

๐“ฆ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ด๐“ฑ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ญ๐“ฑ๐“ช-๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ช ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฝ๐“ช

๐“—๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“ด๐“ฒ ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ๐“ฑ ๐“ด๐“พ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“ผ๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ณ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ๐“ช

๐“๐“ท๐“ญ๐“ช๐“ป ๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ท๐“ช ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐”ƒ๐”ƒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ

๐“š๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“ช๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ซ ๐“ผ๐“ช, ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฝ๐“ช

๐“š๐“ช๐“ซ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฒ ๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ช๐“ซ ๐“ด๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ

๐“Ÿ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ผ๐“ธ๐“น๐“ฑ๐”‚ ๐“ด๐“ช ๐“ฌ๐“ป๐“ช๐”ƒ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ

๐“š๐“ฎ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ๐“ช ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ ๐”‚๐“ฎ๐“ฑ ๐“ฒ๐“ด ๐“น๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ผ๐“ฎ ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฒ

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช, born on 25th May 1988, is an Indian VJ and television actor. He was born and brought up in New Delhi, India. 

โ„๐•– ๐•ž๐•’๐••๐•– ๐•™๐•š๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•–๐•๐•–๐•ง๐•š๐•ค๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐••๐•–๐•“๐•ฆ๐•ฅ ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•Š๐•ฅ๐•’๐•ฃ โ„™๐•๐•ฆ๐•ค' ๐•”๐•ฃ๐•š๐•ž๐•– ๐•“๐•’๐•ค๐•–๐•• ๐•’๐•”๐•ฅ๐•š๐• ๐•Ÿ ๐•ค๐•™๐• ๐•จ ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•’๐•ค ๐”ธโ„‚โ„™ ๐”ธ๐•ฃ๐•›๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•’๐•œ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ โ„๐•’๐•จ๐•ฅ๐•–.

Shaleen has been seen in reality shows, a contestant of the youth based game show MTV Roadies (season 4) in 2006 and has hosted audition episodes of shows like MTV Rockathon, Stunt Mania and MTV Roadies. He was also an on-air VJ for MTV. He has hosted shows like Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya and Code Red - Talaash.

He has also acted in shows like Encounter, O Gujariya: Badlein Chal Duniya and Ishqbaaaz and has also appeared in episodes of shows like Adaalat, Yeh Hai Aashiqui and Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya. In 2017, he was seen in the show Koi Laut Ke Aaya Hai as army officer Rajveer Malhotra, a self righteous and ethical person.

He also played the male lead role of Yuvraj Choudhary in Colors TV Show Laado - Veerpur Ki Mardani. 

In 2020, Shaleen played the role of an entrepreneur Rishi Burman in Mere Dad ki Dulhan.

Shaleen married his best friend, Diksha Rampal, a Delhi-based designer on 2nd June 2014. With their canine babies - Luck and Junior Luck ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿถ

๐“’๐“พ๐“ป๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ๐“ต๐”‚, ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ผ๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ฒ๐“ท ๐“ข๐“๐“‘'๐“ผ  ๐“ฉ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ญ๐“ฒ ๐““๐“ฒ๐“ต ๐“œ๐“ช๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฎ ๐“๐“ช, ๐“น๐“ต๐“ช๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ, ๐“š๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ฑ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ด๐“ฎ ๐“‘๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ.

Permission : Amphitrite

Pictures & Edits : DishaAriya ; SarafWasima & Stormfly13

Writeup : missFiesty_69 & me 

Edited by DelusionsOfNeha - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

"Samjhe, ki samjhau?"

This dialogue is etched into the mind as being the USP of A.C.P Arjun Rawte from Har Yug Mein Aayega Ek - Arjun. This was a cop who could see deeper into the details and crack even the most complex of cases; a man with multiple layers whose biggest dilemma was his wife's untimely murder, striving for her justice; an individual who put his duty even before his own emotions, but there are times when they did show up unannounced to question his soul. ACP Arjun was just like his name, his arrow was always facing the eye of the fish, the goal of the mission, unfettered and unstoppable. This is a character that is classic to iTV, and when we talk about detective shows, it is impossible to miss this memorable name. 

Happy Birthday Shaleen Sir! Thank you for playing such an incredible character so beautifully smiley20

Hope that you have a blessed year ahead smiley40

-NautankiTadka

Have I told you yet......

How much you mean to me.....

Have I told you yet.....

About all the happiness you brings....

Have I told you yet.....

That you mean the world to me.....

Just in case I have not.....

I want you to know that....

You are the best thing

that's ever happened to me....

Wish you a very very happy birthday ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‚

Labon pe ruke jo jazbat aake,

Kar gayi byan unko ye aankhein,

Badh jata hai noor chehre ka humare,

Dekh ke ek hasi chehre ki aapki.

Dekho na chand saath kaise chalta hai,

Meri tarah ye bhi tumpe marta hai,

Mango tum koi dua usse,

Ushi aas me har roj ek tara tut ke girta hai 

-DishaAriya

Shaleen Malhotra : This name only reminds me of ARJUN 

Samjhe ya samjhau? 

The aura that Shaleen in Uniform radiates onscreen thats hits differently. Thank you Shaleen for the journey in uniform from Arjun to Karan. 

On this special occasion of your birthday wishing you many many happy returns of the day. 

Stay blessed ๐Ÿ’Ÿ

-A_for_Arpita

Barso pehle dekha tha usko,

Love at first sight to nahi lekin use dekh ke kuch to mehsoos hua tha dil ko.

Arjun Suryakaant Rawte bataya tha usne apna naam,

Kuch alagโ€ฆ kuch khas hi tha wo, nahi thi uski pehchaan aam. 

Har hafte wo aata,

Apne saath apne raaz le aata.

Kuch sawal peeche chhod jata,

Dil uska intezaar karne par majboor ho jata.

Aisa ghav khake dil dukha tha uska,

Apne pyaar ko apne samne marte dekh dil patthar ban gaya tha jiska.

Uske dard se na judna namumkin tha,

Uske jaisi chahat dekh na hairan hona kaha bas mein tha.

Pyaar mein to uske padna hi tha,

Kyunki Arjun ke saath saathโ€ฆ wo Shaleen tha.  

Happy Birthday, Shaleen Malhotra! ๐Ÿ’œ

-IAdoreYou

Happy happy happiestt Birthday Shaleen. From your very first show to your recent one I have seen you put your 100 per cent. When you appear on screen everyone else just blurs out for me. I have idolised you, majorly crushed on you and have loved you since time known to me. Wishing you all the major success, glory and peace. Always with you in each and every step of yours. 

Lots and lots of love 

Karu

-Karuna_Kini

Happy Birthday Sha sir. May all of your wish comes true and you be happy always. Love you. And Keep smiling.

โคโคโคโค

-stormfly13

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ฎ๐“ท ๐“ช๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ช๐“ต ๐“๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐“ท๐“ฝ ๐“š๐“ช๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฐ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต

"Jiske seene mein dhadakta hain ek Ziddi Dil

Woh hain Special Agent Karan Shergill"

A character whose name perfectly rhymes with the show title, is enough to understand how much important part he is, of the show. Karan Shergill, a character with so many flaws from being biased, rude, arrogant, bossy etc. but still one can see the goodness of him peeking through his masked face behind which he has hidden so many pain and loneliness, in the ways he cared for persons around him.

Earlier he used to live in a shell not letting people in his world but with time he learnt to let people in, to smile, to make relationships and to live in the moment. He also learnt let go of his bias too. 'Do Baatein' (or Two Things), is just his style of putting thoughts before others with full confidence and clarity. So just like his two things, two of his qualities or beliefs impressed me a lot. First, he is self-made person who believes in doing hardwork. Second, he strives for excellence, which is a daily and never-ending journey because for him 'Best is not Enough'.

Thanks Shaleen for playing character of Karan, who teaches and inspires others and I hope you continue to play such inspiring characters in future too.

Wishing you a very very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shaleen Malhotra๐ŸŽ‰ May God usher you with all love โค๏ธ peace๐Ÿ˜‡, harmony & happiness๐Ÿค—

-Kavya1994

Dear Sha,

After a lot of genuine prayers we had seen you back on screen and none could have been possible if you hadnโ€™t kept on the hunger of passion in your craft. Many said loads but you didnโ€™t step back. Changes happened yet you kept strong being unfazed. We adore you for your persistence and will always wish for your growth and wisdom. May you keep thriving and achieve more, our love and blessing will always be bestowed upon you. 

Happy Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ Shaleen โค๏ธ

Love,

Saraf

-SarafWasima

The journey of over ten years from Arjun to Karan was a remarkable one! You've played lots of shaded characters - Akdu Rawte, Romantic Burman and Khadoos Shergill. Every moment on screen is intense and the way you portrayed the nuances - the strict, no nonsense cop, a fun loving entrepreneur and then a disciplinarian trainer-commando ๐Ÿ‘

The hilarious outtakes and BTS show the range you possess, being dead serious in one moment and burst out laughing in next. 

The action sequences are a treat to watch! 

Happiest Birthday Sha!! May God bless you and us with more shows โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—

-DelusionsOfNeha

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This birthday, I wish you abundant love and happiness. May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss and satisfaction. 

-Krishnaa_22

Happy Birthday Shaleen Malhotra smiley40

First time I saw u in Arjun And I really like the way you handle Action Sequence.

So when I got to Know that you are going to play An Army officer in Ziddi Dil Maane Na I knew that Action Sequence will be worth to watch But I wasn't sure about other scene as I've seen first few episodes of Arjun and Surprisingly 

Here in Ziddi Dil Maane Na I have seen your Acting skill smiley32 .  the way you made Viewers believe that Karan Shergill and Balli is Two different characterssmiley32 .

I really appreciate  the way your Body language ,tone everything changed the moment you switch character . smiley32

On screen we have seen  Karan Shergill and Balli's Struggle to fit in eachother's role or Pretending to be eachother while it's same Actor behind those On-screen characterssmiley32smiley32smiley32  .

Well Donesmiley32 

All The Best For Future Project.

-Sana_Jannat

Edits : Disha

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd9sk_7PnJH/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd83CdHP1d0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cd84wQovQaS/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Edits : Saraf & Disha

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cd9F2RjKOY3/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

SoniRita thumbnail

Wow mast thread for Shaleen๐Ÿ‘ Happy bday to him๐Ÿฅณ many many happy returns of the day. Hope he keeps shining like a bright star and always stay happy and blessed May this year bring him happiness and success that he deserves

Edited by SoniRSippu21 - 1 years ago
Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Happiest Birthday, Shaleen Malhotra ๐Ÿฅณ

No photo description available.

The thread looks amazing Neha. 

kavya1994 thumbnail

shaleensvfx 25 May 1988

เค†เคœ เค‰เคจเค•เคพ เคฆเคฟเคจ เคนเฅˆ เคœเคฟเคธเคธเฅ‡ เคนเคฎเคพเคฐเคพ เคนเคฐ เคเค• เคฆเคฟเคจ เคฌเคจเคคเคพ เคนเฅˆ !

The one who lights up everyoneโ€™s world was born, the sunshine of millions was born and today he finally turned 34. I still can't process the fact that you literally turned 34 today. It's actually been 34 whole years of the god's blessing. Thankyou for always inspiring me. You made me believe that โ€œdreams do come trueโ€. You made me follow my dreams. Thankyou, thankyou for always making me laugh.Thankyou for always loving me.Thank you for being by my side when it felt like that the whole world was against me.There's something about the connection we share, indescribable, yet peaceful. You've helped me more than anyone else without even trying. Trust me, I want nothing but your happiness and I mean it here. Whenever I feel sad and feel like giving up on everything, you always made me believe that there is someone who loves me from his whole heart, who cares for me. You always accepted me the way I was. You always lifted me up. No matter how much this world broke me, you always made me feel comfortable. You made me believe in forever. I could go on writing books about you, but Iโ€™m leaving it a lil short cause ik itโ€™ll all reach you โค๏ธ
Your journey till here is beyond beautiful, Always here cheering for you, till the end โค๏ธ
Happy Birthday Shaleen! โค๏ธโœจ๐ŸŒธ

เคœเคจเฅเคฎเคฆเคฟเคจ เคฎเฅเคฌเคพเคฐเค• เคฆเคฟเคฒเฅเคฒเฅ€ เค•เฅ‡ เคธเฅ‚เคชเคฐเคธเฅเคŸเฅ‰เคฐ ๐Ÿ˜˜

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd9y2NbAzC5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

istanbestxx Happy birthday to one of my most favourite person in the world! Shaleen Malhotra, my constant source of happiness. I have so much love and respect for him, he is literally the most hardworking and honest person I have even known. There is not even one day where I donโ€™t adore him, just thinking about him on bad days or any day makes everything alright. You are so close to my heart and tbh I never expected that I would love you so much that just by looking at a glimpse of you brings a wide smile on my face.

Shaleen if youโ€™re reading this, I just wanna let you know that your smile is the MOST precious thing in this entire world. you literally are one of the most important person in my life and I just love you so so much. my comfort person FOR LIFE. @shaalien_malhotra ๐Ÿซ€๐Ÿฅบโค๏ธ๐Ÿงฟโค๏ธโ€๐Ÿฉน๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’

Happiest birthday to the gentlemen ๐ŸคŽ

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cd90Lz1Omq9/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Edited by kavya1994 - 1 years ago
Moonks thumbnail

Wishing him a very happy birthday๐Ÿฅณ