The serial back on great track Or Not.

Lee206 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

The hopes that we all fans having with ZDMN getting Lower with new track as it finally on track. 

With little glitch on middle plot serials again following the motto of serial but still it feels more like other serial drama with court case. 

First at start I thought this serial like Arjun and left right left but then it seems like they trying to show emotions of every army person. 

But with passing episode it lost track like any other Indian TV serial and bring the authentic Villen on india household AKA mother in law. 😆

I mean are terrorists and smuggler are not real threat to country but all commando fighting with cunning mother in law 🤣

Why I mean this is why people still love friends series than other web series. They sticked to topic of friendship and comedy that makes it hit. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Hopes to bahot high the.. but ITV at the end.. kuch jyada nahi hope kar sakte😆

Hopefully they will give a banger last track. 👍🏼

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Kaunse track par bhai?

Imagine Saas itni dangerous hain ki usne Param ko bhi apni ungli pe nachaya🤦🏻‍♀️. Yeh track toh logic ke pare hain.

Academy ke andar Section 144 implement kiya hain socho!?

Kaun karta hain aisa?

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 1 years ago