Feel sorry and Pity ML

arpyraval thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

I know we don’t discuss SJ here. But had to share my thoughts after watching recent SJ episode.

I don’t watch the show but my mother-in-law was watching so had seen few parts of the episode. Coincidently I saw the part in which task was performed by ML and his wife. Now I am regretting why why did I watched it. 

She is so aggressive and impulsive. And the way she treat ML is OMG. During the task she was build fold and ML had to guide her but he was his priority was that she does not get hurt with that in his mind he was guiding and they lost the task. She was literally shouting at him. Frankly speaking she does have any sportsmanship nor respect for what he did for her. 
After watching the episode I am 💯 sure equitation of ML with FL is spoiled is because of her. He is doing everything as dutiful husband and following & fulfilling all her wish. 

I know most of the people thinks that ML is not kid to do what his wife tells him he does. But if they watch few parts of SJ they will believe that change in his behavior towards fan, not promoting Reel Jodi all done to keep his wife happy. 
I feel so sorry and pity for him. I know it’s personal decision but still why. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arpyraval

I know we don’t discuss SJ here. But had to share my thoughts after watching recent SJ episode.

I don’t watch the show but my mother-in-law was watching so had seen few parts of the episode. Coincidently I saw the part in which task was performed by ML and his wife. Now I am regretting why why did I watched it. 

She is so aggressive and impulsive. And the way she treat ML is OMG. During the task she was build fold and ML had to guide her but he was his priority was that she does not get hurt with that in his mind he was guiding and they lost the task. She was literally shouting at him. Frankly speaking she does have any sportsmanship nor respect for what he did for her. 
After watching the episode I am 💯 sure equitation of ML with FL is spoiled is because of her. He is doing everything as dutiful husband and following & fulfilling all her wish. 

I know most of the people thinks that ML is not kid to do what his wife tells him he does. But if they watch few parts of SJ they will believe that change in his behavior towards fan, not promoting Reel Jodi all done to keep his wife happy. 
I feel so sorry and pity for him. I know it’s personal decision but still why. 

This is all for just trp and they are happy in their life there is no need to blame aish  and don't pity on Neil they know what they are doing , they r happy in their married life we don't have rights to question their choice. Also don't blame aish for his unprofessional behaviour. Also in forum this type of personal topic is not allowed 

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I know what you are saying but jane do. Let it go!

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Personal comment about them but don't think they are forever, especially seeing the type of person Aish is, no man will adjust for a long time in this patriarchal society. Abhi nayi nayi shaadi hai to everything is lovey dovey, let's see for long term. Their extra coochie-coo seems to be there till the time Ghum and SJ is on air and SJ has really exposed their equation to public. Vicky-Ankita, being married for same time, seem much more compatible than them.

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

According to me both don't belong to any civil society 😆

Weirdos 🤢

Don't watch it however all reality shows are scripted.. And before signing the show both knew that they would have to give out many personal information to the audience...

So there is nothing to feel sorry about them.. 

Unprofessionalism is practiced in the whole team..the other day on live when director  sandeep was asked about Thorat he goes on saying he is a nice man real.. It's them who can't differentiate between reel and real so why only blame aish or ml 

Edited by Shaome - 2 years ago
arpyraval thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I am not blaming anyone here. I shared what I felt. Also, I already said in my post that it’s their personal choice and life but shared what I felt seeing the show. I never said that they are not happy or anything but I felt her behavior weird. If it’s for TRP than also it was bad. but again I didn’t felt like it was for TRP I have seen their interview and his wife’s interview as well, we all know how they are. 
I don’t want to argue further - everyone have different perspectives to see things and analysis 🧐 what I saw and shared was my opinion. I was a fan of ML because of him I started watching GHKPM so being a fan felt bad for him so share my thoughts. 

Edited by arpyraval - 2 years ago
RejiBuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: arpyraval

I am not blaming anyone here. I shared what I felt. Also, I already said in my post that it’s their personal choice and life but shared what I felt seeing the show. I never said that they are not happy or anything but I felt her behavior weird. If it’s for TRP than also it was bad. but again I didn’t felt like it was for TRP I have seen their interview and his wife’s interview as well, we all know how they are. 
I don’t want to argue further - everyone have different perspectives to see things and analysis 🧐 what I saw and shared was my opinion. I was a fan of ML because of him I started watching GHKPM so being a fan felt bad for him so share my thoughts. 

Aish lacks basic manners and ettiqutes and don't know how to conduct herself in national TV that's the problem in her

SoniRita thumbnail

Originally posted by: RejiBuji

Aish lacks basic manners and ettiqutes and don't know how to conduct herself in national TV that's the problem in her

Bang on, totally agree. I did felt sorry for Neil in that blindfold game. Aish was way too aggresive. Anyways its all scripted. 

Neha1808 thumbnail

Haha! Arjun dropping truth bombs! he and his wife always make tauba tauba expressions on Neilwarya! 🤣 Waise Arjun bhi kam nahi hai! Sab ek se badkar ek!