11 Years Of A Happy Woman Is A Myth

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 years ago

I know plenty of happy women in my life. and happy men too. They are responsible for their own happiness and don’t burden others with that responsibility, y’know. 

He’s the one who sounds unhappy here anyways. 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I know plenty of happy women in my life. and happy men too. They are responsible for their own happiness and don’t burden others with that responsibility, y’know. 

He’s the one who sounds unhappy here anyways. 😆

He unfortunately hasn’t been introduced to this type of super human your describing 😆 maybe his tune will change then. Where are these people hanging BTW 🤣

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

He unfortunately hasn’t been introduced to this type of super human your describing 😆 maybe his tune will change then. Where are these people hanging BTW 🤣

he should cheer up and stop bit*ching about others, perhaps he’ll attract happy people then. You won’t find them buzzing around a character like him for sure. 😎

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

he should cheer up and stop bit*ching about others, perhaps he’ll attract happy people then. You won’t find them buzzing around a character like him for sure. 😎

Well sadly this franchise lasted some 7 years and 2 more films 

An it seems the company he kept got worse and worse 😂. So I personally won’t fault him for his agony. 

Maybe he can meet the better people if they do a no.4 😆 

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Well sadly this franchise lasted some 7 years and 2 more films 

An it seems the company he kept got worse and worse 😂. So I personally won’t fault him for his agony. 

Maybe he can meet the better people if they do a no.4 😆 

I don't fault him for that angsty breathless rant either. I remember the evil girlfriend from the punchnama movie. The same girl from Sonu ki Titu, if I remember it right. 

I thought the message was this -- Desperation attracts predators like her and that's why he shouldn't have been so desperate to get laid.