Pratha Vs Rishab in today's episode

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

So was Rishab really worried for Rehaan being wrongly accused? Or is it about his ego that Pratha isn't believing his words and supporting Samaira?

He said parivaar is more important to him and all. But I felt it's all because his ego got hurt as Pratha didn't believe him. 

What's your thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

I swear I wanted to throw my chappal at Rishab's face today. He knows how Rehan tried to frame Pratha & Yash together. Rehan's flings & his generally terrible behaviour towards women isn't exactly a secret, seeing how Rishab's sisters knew all about it. 

Add to it Rishab's so called army-man profession and his constant doubts on Pratha in the beginning - where he asked for proofs, used to think logically, tried to run a background check on Pratha. So he was shown to be deeply mistrustful by nature. 

But now all of a sudden, he's so adamant about believing his oh so respectable li'l bro Rehan. He's not even ready to entertain the mere possibility that it might be Rehan who hit Samaira, that somehow Rishab may have been duped by Rehan. Not just Pratha, he's not even listening to his own sisters. Like seriously... 

I'm so disappointed with this man. ðŸ˜³

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I Haven’t watched the episode but wow, why in serials men never believe their wives or wait to find out the truth before they react.