Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

The "amazing creativity" of members who can repurpose one sex slave rehabilitation story 8+ times verbatim with different character names (RiAnsh; ArShi; ArDhika; FSOG; ViDha; IshKara; RaghVi; D3) will ensure that their favourite fictions crowd the first page or several pages of any forum.

First of all, india forums doesn’t have any coc that says you can’t reproduce your own story. Secondly if the story is good and fetched me readers in the past why won’t I reproduce that on other couples?… and it still gets good response and people appreciate my work. For an author it’s encouraging and validation that what he/she wrote or writes is sort of progressive stories that is likeable even after 7 years. Even if I post them to crowd the first page or first several pages on popular forum I don’t think there should be a problem because there isn’t just one post on the first page. And out of so many stories if members what to read, re read my old rinsed stories I feel lucky thank each readers for that. I am assuming  you have  read my 10 versions already why don’t you try 30 other stories that I have written? Trust me they are all different and trust me even they crowded the first page of ipkknd and fan fiction forum for a long time. They got more votes and views than the one you have read… 

Edited by Koeli - 1 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Maybe there could be a section where the FFEs could post notes if an author makes some mistake while posting/there are reports against the story (so instead of pulling down the whole story(chapter) or removing the offensive parts ourselves, we can point it out in that section and the author can decide what they wish to do with it) 

This section can be hidden from the readers, but only the FFES and the author have access to it (in the edit FF page) and when the FFEs post something, the user is notified via notification. 

adding another point with this… maybe an automated pm or notification goes directly to the author when an FFE puts a note on the story so that the author is immediately aware of it… currently we have to pm them 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Can the summary and author's note have the < br >
tag so that users can use the Enter key and it doesn't look like one whole paragraph?

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
Koeli thumbnail

If possible we should be able to migrate chapter comments more than once. Because, currently May authors update first in the forum and then migrate the chapter in ff section. So, comments cannot be migrated if we have already migrated the first few chapters. 

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

We can't see it on the ff main page, just in the edit page. Maybe there could be a way to update the rating on the main page (just like the completed/ongoing/abandoned/deleted tag that we see near the title) That way authors can skip writing the rating in the authors' note and the readers readers know what they are signing up for 🙈

Screenshot_2022-06-18-23-38-26-785_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2022-06-18-23-38-45-359_com.android.chrome.jpg

We have updated the FanFiction pages where we are now showing the current Rating. 
We have chosen 4 different colors.

G - Green

M - Yellow

R - Orange

X - Red

vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

1- Please add more option in the genre section. Like Mystery, Angst, Supernatural, Paranormal

For easy access to the Genre list we have updated the drop down to show all Genres that are currently with us.

Please go through the list that is there. If someone can help us with the updated list we will ensure that those Genres are added.

Since this list is shared with movies/shows also it may appear little weird (for ex: Silent). Once we have some more time in hand we will update this also so that it only shows FanFiction specific Genres.

I am hoping that by tomorrow we should have the FanFiction type also available. So that its easier to filter FanFiction by Type: OneShot / TwoShot etc

BlurredLines thumbnail

In Refine by Types : Can we replace fan fiction category as Novels or any other generic term 👍🏼. Some of my books are original fiction and categorizing them as fan fictions makes no sense to me. 

LizzieBennet thumbnail

Can we have a filter search please? For filtering FFs by the length/ status (completed or ongoing). Rating & also tag search? It would also be helpful if the tags that were already used appeared as prompts when someone types the first few letters. For eg: If someone types Sh, the drop down can show Shiva ShiVi,  etc. it’s a useful feature to have as it will ensure the same tags get used & thereby we have more fics under that tag. If the search feature is implemented it will go far in making the site more user friendly 

Edited by LizzieBennet - 1 years ago
vijay thumbnail

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Can we have a filter search please? For filtering FFs by the length/ status (completed or ongoing). Rating & also tag search? It would also be helpful if the tags that were already used appeared as prompts when someone types the first few letters. For eg: If someone types Sh, the drop down can show Shiva ShiVi,  etc. it’s a useful feature to have as it will ensure the same tags get used & thereby we have more fics under that tag. If the search feature is implemented it will go far in making the site more user friendly 

At the moment we have this where you can filter based on Length and Story Status.

Incase you are talking about conditional filter search where we can add various parameters we will do it in future.

Screenshot 2022-08-26 at 5.54.37 PM.png

Edited by vijay - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Can error message that is displayed when people put up covers of size greater than 512*800 to something a little more heart-attacky? It reads something in the lines of "dangerous content" instead of just saying that the size is greater.

If the message is a little vague maybe people would know the exact issue.