Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

This time meety wont do anything to save their marriage as she got a cut clear ans from meetwa that he doesnt want to stay in this relationship and he will never ever work on this marriage..😡

I hope ..Raj will mention that now onwards meety is free from all the promises she made such as wont leave meetwa , wont leave this relation etc etc.. and now he is giving a promise that his beti will get a better life.. something like this.. 

Also..I think .. first one will be  transfer news .. first stone to meetwa's brkdown..followed by divorce ..2nd stone.. and the final one with the proposal idea..smiley16

I wish he could introspect without needing jhatkas.... but yeah... that does seem to be the order of events. 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Soncho kitna Maza ayega😆… Meetwa will die green in jealousy that someone else knew Meety more personally way before he could n then they had shared a great bond in their younger dys… n still are good frends… So wat better way it would be that Meety had a male frend n he was her admirer too  … n Meetwas thoughts shooting wildly in his head n body with fury like how come he could be  so easily replaceable 🤣 n wat else did they share or had in common?? Like so much emotions running in him… i jus wnt him to see suffer,… Bas🤣

yes..ho jaye bhir..😎

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Promo tho nikalenge na... maybe next week they will release the promo. 

And I also want to know who is the new director 🤣

Its another mystery..😆

Maluu thumbnail

true.. 🤣

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

Isse mujhe uske dialogue ki yaad aayi... date wale.. ki uski jagaha koi nahi le sakta... it has to come and bite him. 

yes.. they should show the FB as well..for the effect ..🤪

Maluu thumbnail

This thread is on its way to becoming red hot 🤣

Already😎

Maluu thumbnail

@bold: this he will... just hope its for a good enough duration...

At least for a month..

Maluu thumbnail

Sasurji shud also say shun  those away sarees … Only bahus wear tis n ur no mre a Bahurani!!! … He shud get sme nice fancy suits jus like Su or pretty dresses… i want Raj outdoing himself tis time🤣… Poori shiddat se 😆

Wow..Superb idea Meher .. she should throw those sarees now ..Now she can.. 👍🏼

Maluu thumbnail

Aur Soncho wo Admirer boley …’ Wo gana gau na Bahut pyar karte hai tumko sanam’🤣🤣 jo tum school mei hamesha gaati thi’ 🤣🤣…. Meetwa ka kya hashar hoga🤣….

Lol 🤣

It will be the best scene to watch 🤪

Maluu thumbnail

Can we hve Meetwa s imagination running wild now…😆 The con shud strike him now when the new guy is around… ☺️… Can he see anyone getting touchy n intimate with his Meety… ?!! Can he see anyone touching her hand or stroking her cheek or looking at her intensely desiring her… 🤣… Kaha hai Bachu MA??!!… Phas gaya tuuu yaar!!!

Someone should write an OS now..