Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: mehraan

Feel bad for Meetwa… Wo sirf apni  dheeli pant pakar kar khada hai🤣… Yehi hota hai Bete,… Isliye Bade buzurk kah kar gaye hai … Tang Nahi Arana Chahiye warna apna  Nuksaan hota hai😆… Khali peeli  Bali ka Bakra Ban gaya ye… 🤪… Mummy or Papa milgaya aur ye apni ShadiShuda Zindagi se Haath Dho baitha🤣🤣

He was sad and shocked when Raj said, Papita ko dekhke 🤣🤣

https://twitter.com/rainnush/status/1527122082349215744?t=QXdxoX0Nem6xTdQtEyaEVQ&s=19

https://twitter.com/CoffiiMugz/status/1526974290150703107?t=DIDORiyz6VAVSYWm0hOUeQ&s=19

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

she is happy as she is finally getting rid of meety. 

so that she can marry him some one else

Reiterating my demand for Raj uncle's dusri shaadi or reappearance of his bachpan ki biwi from gaaon.. 🙄

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Someone who has watched tell me... Tej ko kidnap kiya... then he is back at AH when Raj papa comes back home... how?!

Tej woh bhi bhool gaya kya

Tej ko Meety ka khabri laake choda AH but how he forgot his own kidnapping dunno.. 🤪

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mac15

She kidnapped Tej just to show Mamaji then she sent him home. I think Tej’s reaction will be shown tomorrow or he is completely sidelined 😂

Tej ka koi reaction nahi tha.. 🤣

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ye sonchra hoga Maine Ladai ki Meety se  indino ke liye … aur poora Parivaar is like Thali ka Baingan🤣🤣…. Yes Sir, Yes Sir kahkar  hasi khushi  sab khare hogaye  …..Sab palat gaye ….🤣

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

They themselves lost an opportunity for great trps🤢… n the reason is pacing n placemnt of tracks !!!They had to concentrate on the chemistry of the leads along with it but they chose to ignore all of this… Even murder track didnt serve them purpose!!! N moreover they butchered the characters especially Meetwa is no more

True..👍

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Isko Meetwa gusse mai do chaar suna de..

Lol..😆

But he won't do..

Maluu thumbnail

Lol..🤣

Here ..for the first time..I'm supporting papita ..😕 come on papita .. you can do it.. 😎

Maluu thumbnail

Tej ko Meety ka khabri laake choda AH but how he forgot his own kidnapping dunno.. 🤪

He got some special kind of memory ..whenever gets kidnapped or trapped by gunda , he will forget those particular incidents and will behave normally..😛

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Reiterating my demand for Raj uncle's dusri shaadi or reappearance of his bachpan ki biwi from gaaon.. 🙄

I actually want Babita’s village saas back, who teaches her how to speak to others and gives her worse treatment than what she gives to others 😬