Where is it going?

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

So sweta ran away right after marrying Manu to be a heroine. Wondering if she needs money, she could have go after a rich guy and family to fulfilling her financial requirements. As both maa-beti are cunning and like to play victim.

Now again sweta is blackmailing daddy to finance her movie as she is still have the upperhand by being the legal wife of Manu. 

In this course, now she is getting attracted towards manu. However, it is more looking like at a physical level instead of developing any sort of feeling. Honestly, i found it funny that she got clean bowled by watching manu's chiseled body.😳 Matlab us bande ki physical fitness normal shirt-pant me usse samajh me nai aayi🤣

Again in tommorow's episode Manu will literally drag her out of the room and give her an earful, which again fume sweta further. So she might now wanted to teach a lesson to Manu and mauryas.

Now I wonder what exactly her motive will be- to chase her ambition, or getting close to Manu, or taking revenge from Manu for her insult.

P.S- Don't get me wrong but Manu's anger towards sweta (which is understandable) and most probably sweta will also not going to back down now, is more looking like that these two are past scorned lovers. 🤣🤣🤣....okay now jutta chappals are welcome. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LauraM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I didn't expect Mannu to be so angry with Shweta. However, it is understandable that he doesn't want her anywhere near him and his loved ones. Because he knows what harm she can cause. 

Although they met two or three times, she was actually his first love. With full faith, he let her enter his innocent heart and mind. And then faced her truth in form of that scarry inflatable doll. So she hurt him deeply. 

Shweta looks to me like unstable person, who lives in her dreams, sometimes even childish. And her fascination with Mannu's well sculpted body fits perfectly with imagining herself as a heroine. I mean, he would be good looking hero in her imaginary scenario. If she is really delusional, her actions cannot be predicted. 

Anyway, I would rather watch this track with a girl who is victim of pressure to become famous (imposed by society) than with a  common fraudster.

rbpll thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LauraM

I didn't expect Mannu to be so angry with Shweta. However, it is understandable that he doesn't want her anywhere near him and his loved ones. Because he knows what harm she can cause. The anger is justified on manu's part as dowry harrasment is pretty serious allegations. If anything goes wrong with sweta, Manu is the first one to whom finger is going to raise. In reality, men suffering from fake dowry cases and fake rape allegations have really hard time. Cvs didn't flesh out the this plot at initial level and wrap it in 2-3 episodes in order to make the way for gargi. 

However, i think Manu should control his temper a little as knowing sweta's nature she will use it against him. May again file a one more case of manhandling or harrasment.

Although they met two or three times, she was actually his first love. With full faith, he let her enter his innocent heart and mind. And then faced her truth in form of that scarry inflatable doll. So she hurt him deeply.  I won't call it a love but the initial attraction and excitement was there which happens in arrange marriage. Sweta is beautiful indeed and Manu was quite latoo over her☺️. He was looking forward to start a life with her.

Shweta looks to me like unstable person, who lives in her dreams, sometimes even childish. And her fascination with Mannu's well sculpted body fits perfectly with imagining herself as a heroine. I mean, he would be good looking hero in her imaginary scenario. If she is really delusional, her actions cannot be predicted. Sounds so intriguing, but i afraid that's not the case. She is a cunning lady. In fact, yesterday she didn't bump into manu's room accidentally. She deliberately went into room but yes then noticed the well-toned and sculpted body, 😆sent the pic to daddy.

Anyway, I would rather watch this track with a girl who is victim of pressure to become famous (imposed by society) than with a  common fraudster. The former part sounds so interesting, which adds layer to sweta's character. But the common fraudster aspect is more pertinent here. 

I see the story may go either in one way:

1. Sweta again will harm manu's image but this time gargi will protect him the way Manu did it in the case of vishwas.
  2. Sweta may genuinely fall in love with Manu and it will change her heart for good.🤣😆
  3. Daddy, Manu, and gargi or the whole family together may come up with some plan to oust sweta and her mother. Though I would like Manu to take the charge and show his sharpness which he did with vishwaas.