Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Waise there is one thing that was so unexpected... hospital dikh gayi in the show after so long πŸ˜‚

Hehehhe..true..🀣

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Karle Papita ko kidnap to blackmail Meety!

Humari forum is so united on this demand πŸ˜†.... tt ka kya status hai? Udhar bhi unko yahi chahiye ya nahi? 

I have stopped watching the show again because Meet² fight not going the way I imagined but if they do show Babita kidnap then I am going to watch again 🀣

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Humari forum is so united on this demand πŸ˜†.... tt ka kya status hai? Udhar bhi unko yahi chahiye ya nahi? 

I have stopped watching the show again because Meet² fight not going the way I imagined but if they do show Babita kidnap then I am going to watch again 🀣

Chahiye sabko lekin lagta nahi milega.. πŸ₯²

Maluu thumbnail

Chahiye sabko lekin lagta nahi milega.. πŸ₯²

True.. πŸ˜­

Seriously yaar.. Im fedup with papita.. skipping all the scenes whenever she is there.

I guess its because ..I know, makers are not going to change her at all.. she will be like this till the last epi.. 

Look at masoom, she is also irritating but I dont hate her..because we know she will be punished in future by meety or by someone else. Nowadays even from Hoshiyaar .. Bur for papita..nothing. Means nothing. And introduced that stupid high BP thing so that no one will never ever say anything against her ..

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Karle Papita ko kidnap to blackmail Meety!

Yes ab mama ji hi kuch kar sakte hai

Too proud on him and shanty na ab ke 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maluu

True.. πŸ˜­

Seriously yaar.. Im fedup with papita.. skipping all the scenes whenever she is there.

I guess its because ..I know, makers are not going to change her at all.. she will be like this till the last epi.. 

Look at masoom, she is also irritating but I dont hate her..because we know she will be punished in future by meety or by someone else. Nowadays even from Hoshiyaar .. Bur for papita..nothing. Means nothing. And introduced that stupid high BP thing so that no one will never ever say anything against her ..

IKR.. Abhi tak she didn't even say sry for slapping Meety in the hospital.. If Raj papa really loves his family, he should teach Papita 1st how to treat ppl! πŸ™„

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Yes ab mama ji hi kuch kar sakte hai

Too proud on him and shanty na ab ke 

I don't know the climax of this track but hopefully he kidnaps Papita and does her dhulaai.. 

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't know the climax of this track but hopefully he kidnaps Papita and does her dhulaai.. 

I hope so too 

Koi toh is ko Vaat lagaaye 

Jiggy7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I hope so too 

Koi toh is ko Vaat lagaaye 

Raj papa was too soft on her even today.. Phir bhi itna nautanki ki jaake Meet Ahlawat ke saamne.. 

Jaisa Meety ke saath Meet Ahlawat behave kia agar uske saath Raj uncle karte tab to jaake kud jaati Ahlawat mansion ke chat pe se.. 

Maluu thumbnail

🀞🀞🀞🀞🀞