Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki

the same thing happened with me and my mom ðŸ¤£ now my mom is more interested than i am in the show ðŸ¤£

From time to time she asks me if I know what's going to happen but that doesn't decrease the curiosity in the show. For her it's just entertainment😆

Hero_Coconut thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SummerBorn

i lost my net connection... just got restored... abhi karti hu doods

SB do it later dear. I've just RT so you can do in a couple of hours so to bring more visibility and it doesn't get lost. 

Ideally do it when Disha is active on IG. She's gone snorkeling now😆

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Lord, I'm so glad, thanks for her) She scores on the head to everyone who will ask for this) and will support the shelter when it will be difficult

SummerBorn thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

SB do it later dear. I've just RT so you can do in a couple of hours so to bring more visibility and it doesn't get lost. 

Ideally do it when Disha is active on IG. She's gone snorkeling now😆

mereko idhar dm karke bata dena... ya tag karke... I DONT HAVE IG these days, remember? Mera phone kharab hai aur mein mumma k phone se lagi hui hu on IF... I REMOVE the history faster than people who watch xxx stuff😂 because she will call ke crazy seei g me do all this woth exams coming up in ten days😂😂😂

SEA05 thumbnail

Thanks for this great news, dear))

SEA05 thumbnail

She is looking for a goldfish that will wake her husband to come from a dream called "Mom loves me, ohm-oh"))

Balh2fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeyondHorizon

Glad to see Aanchal is back. She is the only ray of hope I see for RaYa right now.

She is very mercurial… one day she is on then she is off… can’t trust her to salvage the sinking ship…

SEA05 thumbnail

Once again, she will understand that it was not for nothing that she took the role of the head of this family at all) others have neither proper concepts, nor a sufficient mind for this. Dot.

SEA05 thumbnail

Whatever it is, I am glad that she is with us, in our history, even when unpleasant, the spirit of one large family lives, which can partially move away, but will always return to their home

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hero_Coconut

From time to time she asks me if I know what's going to happen but that doesn't decrease the curiosity in the show. For her it's just entertainment😆

i asked my mom once guess what’s gonna happen next in the show what do u think? she was like isme sochne wali kya baat hai, just watch dont have to think too much ðŸ¤£