Neel- Not a bad character

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Honestly speaking, the storyline's not something newly seen since it seems like backdrop's been modified to a more Kashmiri background as opposed to more North Indian background wherein Kajal is the village belle who gets shunned by the villagers for her actions and her background (these two cores get intertwined). 

However, I'm liking the character arc of Neel. The guy's quite mellowed down, chilled out, and helps out Pari (his sister) and Kajal. It seems like he will marry Kajal to save her from her village's backward mentality after the video went viral. Dude seems toned out and relaxed guy who's cognizant of the imperfections that are in his family, especially in regards to his sister, Pari, who supposedly requires special care. 

I personally felt bit disconnected with Kajal for some reason. I get that she tries to answer in more positive tone but she does remain silent spectator letting things happen without taking much of a natural stand. I'm not sure if post marriage things will remain the same or not since there is already Neel's SIL with the typical kitchen politics. I liked Sudesh's ji role though as a father --- too bad, her daughter's dubious demeanor is just another jaded attempt of have drama involved to cater to TRP aunties. 

Edited by Myrah_2020 - 1 years ago