Should there be Anita(BGPH) like grey FL in daily soaps too?

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Since we have lost BGPH forum to locking long back I think this is the only place I can discuss about anything related to it. In the previous story, when Anita's husband Vibhuti's chacha(recurring) comes to stay she tells her husband in alone to tell his uncle to live at a hotel as she can't tolerate him as he turns up here anytime and how he is fooling them for years to give his 20 crore property to them which he has not yet. Vibhuti does as he says but she stops his uncle when she thinks her husband as a serial killer due to her husband's photo mistakenly printed in the paper instead of the actual killer. She only stops him so that she don't have to live alone with a killer. But when the misunderstanding is cleared she tells the uncle to leave as his work is done in unapologetic way though it sounded kind of funny due to comedy show. I guess this is the first time Anita behaved this much selfish with her husband's relative. Otherwise she is mostly kind-hearted who is there for anyone's help in their society which is in her capacity. What Anita did is relatable to many families nowadays in some or other ways.

So my question is will it be okay if FLs in daily soaps behave like this with an annoying relative? In these shows, we see male or female elderly relatives coming out of nowhere and making life hell for the leads especially FL. So if these FLs do what Anita did will the channel pass that scene or will the viewers accept it? Or will se called uncultured and mannerless?