So confusing.

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

May be Seema was married to mannu first then she ditched him and their son for amruth kalash.

Since now pratha is powerful she convinced her son to help her to get this and she will accept him as her son. Same thing sumithra did with vikrant.🤢

Now i am more curious about mannu and rishab's mom connection. Could it be that she is his sister? 

Who sacrificed her powers to marry lalith ? He hates her sister for sacrifising her powers?

I do not see any reason why seema chose lalith instead of sardar. 

Could it be that rishab holds some powers and it was destined that pratha would marry rishab i am so confused about the story this season. 

S3. We had some backstories which used to tell us whats the reason. 

Like it was sumithra's plan from the beginning to get bela into sehgal house. So her marriage with andy was okay as it was random marriage it could be anyone. But why seema married lalith. 

Edited by firewings_diya - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

May be Seema was married to mannu first then she ditched him and their son for amruth kalash.

Since now pratha is powerful she convinced her son to help her to get this and she will accept him as her son. Same thing sumithra did with vikrant.🤢

Now i am more curious about mannu and rishab's mom connection. Could it be that she is his sister? 

Who sacrificed her powers to marry lalith ? He hates her sister for sacrifising her powers?

Could it be that rishab holds some powers and it was destined that pratha would marry rishab i am so confused about the story this season. 

Like it was sumithra's plan from the beginning to get bela into sehgal house. So her marriage with andy was okay as it was random marriage it could be anyone. But why seema married lalith. 

Pehli baat toh ye hai ki seema wants to know where is amrut Kalash so Chanda ko blackmail karna dha..So rishab ki maa ban gaya...But they already said that usse pehli bhi seema ko lalith par nazar dha....

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bannu doesn't like much Seema it seems. He warned Rayanksh about helping her.Is he related to Chanda? Chanda seems bit hesitant about Bannu and kept repeating his name.Seema tries everything to get her work done. She lost Kalash stuff and she started instigating kids in her family.

I do think Rishabh has superpower like Pratha. He was destined to marry her one way or the other.he doesn't know yet about his power.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Pehli baat toh ye hai ki seema wants to know where is amrut Kalash so Chanda ko blackmail karna dha..So rishab ki maa ban gaya...But they already said that usse pehli bhi seema ko lalith par nazar dha....

that was later na but pehle how come mom and daughter landed up in that house? 

Chanda ka they got to know when she saw it but usse pehle woh log wah pahunch kaise gaye. Why she had an affair with lalith. Could it be that there was some predictions 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Bannu doesn't like much Seema it seems. He warned Rayanksh about helping her.Is he related to Chanda? Chanda seems bit hesitant about Bannu and kept repeating his name.Seema tries everything to get her work done. She lost Kalash stuff and she started instigating kids in her family.

I do think Rishabh has superpower like Pratha. He was destined to marry her one way or the other.he doesn't know yet about his power.

currently he seems neutral may be post rayanksh death he might join seem inorder to get his revenge.Currently they are not utilizing rishab. He being army personnel is useless. 

Which bus stops for such a long time ðŸ˜†

Why rishab did not thought of doing a medical test than acting weird. 

🤣

Radhe101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

currently he seems neutral may be post rayanksh death he might join seem inorder to get his revenge.Currently they are not utilizing rishab. He being army personnel is useless. 

Why rishab did not thought of doing a medical test than acting weird. 

🤣

Rishabh  acts like brainless sometimes. Bannu may be Seema's hubby. Who knows? At least Rishabh made sense yesterday about anya marrying Rayanksh if chanda is lalith's wife and Rayanksh is chanda's son. I m glad he cancelled that engagement 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol itna dimag mat lagao yaar. End me Neeligiri pahad ke peeche zameen ke neeche wale raaz jaisa haal hoga humara ðŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Why rishab did not thought of doing a medical test than acting weird. ðŸ¤£

Ye ML alag hi item hai I swear. He actually passed out after drinking something and that didn't seem suspicious to this supposed army-man at all. ðŸ¤” 

He already knows what sort of a person his sweet little brother is, Rehan doesn't exactly try to hide his activities or flings. He knows how Rehan tried to frame Pratha for having an illicit affair with Yash. And still he's like 'Mera pyara bhai nirdosh hai, pavitra hai, devta hai devta' ðŸ˜† 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

don't know about all back story but that bannu not liking seema and wanted rainaksh not to work for her and chanda affraid of him. might be they have some past jointly may be seema had given work to bannu to take out amrit kalash raj from chanda and they have some agrements differences. but ritesh is seema's son she said it while talking to family other than prarish n lalit

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radhe101

Rishabh  acts like brainless sometimes. Bannu may be Seema's hubby. Who knows? At least Rishabh made sense yesterday about anya marrying Rayanksh if chanda is lalith's wife and Rayanksh is chanda's son. I m glad he cancelled that engagement 

is it sometime or all time?😔