how to read it if Aisha is upside down🤣

Eydis thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

how to read it if Aisha is upside down🤣

blkul wse hi jese Tum apne posts pe nazar rkhti hoo 😳🤣

Hazardous thumbnail

The first pic is so cute!❤️ I genuinely think they’re perfectly suited for each other:)

I don't know what it will take for me to truly believe that they're in love with each other. They already married, dumped a couple of seemingly candid mehendi pics on insta, and are now acting like a couple who actually exchange glances with each other in public unlike before, but I'm still not convinced. 🤷‍♀️ I don't know what it is, I just can't place what exactly looks amiss.

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I don't know what it will take for me to truly believe that they're in love with each other. They already married, dumped a couple of seemingly candid mehendi pics on insta, and are now acting like a couple who actually exchange glances with each other in public unlike before, but I'm still not convinced. 🤷‍♀️ I don't know what it is, I just can't place what exactly looks amiss.

Authenticity, the ring of truth... not able to describe it, but like pron (with middle letters reversed), I knows it when I sees it. 😆

I do think they are genuine couple. I mean, arranged marriages are a thing. I also think Alia is much more in love with RK than the prior 2 girlfriends. RK looks ok with the arrangement. But ok is not the same as wildly in love.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Wow, are they going to celebrate every month? Will there be a 6th month celebration cake? I can’t wait to know…