Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

Posted: 1 years ago

Chennai Super Kings (Playing XI): Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, MS Dhoni(w/c), Dwayne Bravo, Maheesh Theekshana, Simarjeet Singh, Mukesh Choudhary

Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan(w), Tilak Varma, Tristan Stubbs, Ramandeep Singh, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Kumar Kartikeya, Hrithik Shokeen, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith

Viswasruti thumbnail

Royal Challengers Bengaluru

Teams:

Chennai Super Kings (Playing XI): Ruturaj Gaikwad, Devon Conway, Robin Uthappa, Ambati Rayudu, Moeen Ali, Shivam Dube, MS Dhoni(w/c), Dwayne Bravo, Maheesh Theekshana, Simarjeet Singh, Mukesh Choudhary

Mumbai Indians (Playing XI): Rohit Sharma(c), Ishan Kishan(w), Tilak Varma, Tristan Stubbs, Ramandeep Singh, Tim David, Daniel Sams, Kumar Kartikeya, Hrithik Shokeen, Jasprit Bumrah, Riley Meredith

MS Dhoni: It has worked for us, batting first. We are playing with the same team. Someone like a Jaddu, he is one of those who helps us try out different combinations. It's tough to replace him, don't think anyone can field better, no replacement in that aspect. When a lot of is at stake, you need to do the homework and focus on the process, irrespective of the opposition.

MochaQueen thumbnail

winner: csk

MOM: Ruturaj Gaikwad

sixes: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rohit Sharma

wickets: Moeen Ali, Jasprit Bumrah

runs: Shivam Dube, Tilak Varma

Moonks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

KyunπŸ˜‚

Nichuss thumbnail

Chennai Super Kings

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

winner: csk

MOM: Ruturaj Gaikwad

sixes: Ruturaj Gaikwad, Rohit Sharma

wickets: Moeen Ali, Jasprit Bumrah

runs: Shivam Dube, Tilak Varma

didnt include conway.... πŸ˜²

Viswasruti thumbnail

Rohit Sharma: We will field first. It's the nature of the ground, and what suits our team. Nothing has worked for us this season. Keeping an eye on the future, Pollard is out and Stubbs is in. Shokeen comes in for Ashwin. He (Pollard) was the one who came up to us and he was ready for it. We want to try out a few players, got to see what they have to offer. Looks a good track, hope it plays well throughout the 40 overs. It's brilliant to play against Chennai, it's always like that. We need to try and win the game.

Mumbai Indians have won the toss and have opted to field

Slight delay in toss because one of the floodlights have gone off! The match officials are having a chat, and looks like we'll have a delay by a couple of minutes..

NINALOGY thumbnail

May the best team win 

Viswasruti thumbnail

Kumar Kartikeya: Feeling good to be part of the team. Want to do well and contribute for the wins. I got a lot of support from Rahul sir and Sachin sir and they liked my bowling, it gave me a lot of confidence. Rohit told me to play freely, just like in a Ranji game, and not get intimidated by the crowd.

Mukesh Choudhary: The team atmosphere is really good. Everyone is working on their roles to perform to the best of their abilities, everything has been good. I’m feeling good about my individual performances, the first couple of matches weren’t great, I was new and a bit nervous and felt the pressure of the occasion, but the coaches told me this is normal and I kept my focus on my bowling in the nets, and now I feel confident after performing well in a few games. Whenever I get time, I try and talk to MS Dhoni on what I can do better, he tells me what areas I can improve on, to bowl to the fields, it is okay to give away runs if I bowl to my fields, but if I bowl against the fields it is difficult for him also to set plans. Every game in the IPL is big, they (Mumbai Indians) are a champion team with a few good batsmen, but we also have a good team so this should be a good contest.

Moonks thumbnail

Sunrisers Hyderabad

WC ka bhi koi thread ya forum hota hai kya yaha??

If yes, toh mai tum sab ke sath WC dekhne ke liye bohot excited hoonπŸ˜†

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

WC ka bhi koi thread ya forum hota hai kya yaha??

If yes, toh mai tum sab ke sath WC dekhne ke liye bohot excited hoonπŸ˜†

yes there is a thread for world cups. madhu dii always makes a discussion thread for wc matches/india matches