Manav’s decision regarding Alshanka

Poll

Will Manav accept Akshanka his ex back in his life?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Manoyana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Generating this poll to see what the forum believes, knowing that Akshanka is no longer the legal wife of Manav, lives as a mistress with another man and has no intention of going anywhere close to Manav. Her reason for getting her son back is only to spite Manav and become victorious.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manoyana thumbnail

The third option should read ‘not on his dead body!’

Manoyana thumbnail

Thank you everyone ..sad to see that the majority feels that Manav will accept his two timing ex wife…☹️☹️

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manoyana

Thank you everyone ..sad to see that the majority feels that Manav will accept his two timing ex wife…☹️☹️

Although majority decision is changed 

But thats the reality with reconciliation after infidelity.

If she repents and ask forgiveness then if he forgives her then yes he will accept his" two timing ex wife "

Its a sh't sandwhich. Its not easy to watch.

I don't know i have a strong feeling that he will forgive her reconciliation will happen between them .and of course It won't happen today or tomorrow. It will take time i think it will happen only after niharika entry when she will throw Akansha out.

Why i think like that because in MPTH the first promo was about infidelity. But in Kamnaa it was about husband wife different opinions (ambitions vs rules). Their was no third person. There was just a typical middle class family.

So lets see what happens.

But i hope they don't drag the show

Manoyana thumbnail

Glad to see that the decision has changed and we are not accepting a reconciliation…let’s wait and see …

thank you all.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Manav is so giving, he might just forgive her and welcome her back to complete the family

zubair8xm thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~Raina~

Manav is so giving, he might just forgive her and welcome her back to complete the family

Well if that happens then i hope they show proper reconciliation

The way they have vilified her i hope they redeem her character .

Manoyana thumbnail

[/QUOTE

very well noted…I don’t think Manav is stupid to go against Yathu’s wishes but then this is Hindi serial and anything can happen.

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE

very well noted…I don’t think Manav is stupid to go against Yathu’s wishes but then this is Hindi serial and anything can happen.

one more person tells him ‘bache ko maa Ki zaroorat hai’, he’ll bring Akanksha back!!

Manoyana thumbnail

The poll is going against Akshanka ! Cvs are you reading this or not! 

👍👍👍