Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

ye kya bakwas promo h… mtlb achanak se kaha se uth kr trust issues aa gye… she herself wasn’t ready to believe that Raj was killer .. and suddenly Meet A throwing her out of house… or ye b itni ziddi k yhi rhna h… jo bacha kucha shred of self respect ta wo b gya …. show is gone …😭

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Kya chal kya raha hai

I mean raj ko arrest kiya is liye 

Woh jo month Pahile promo thaa seems that coming in effect 

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Am I the only one who is happy with the change of suitcase, finally meety has a different suitcase 😂😂

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Am I the only one who is happy with the change of suitcase, finally meety has a different suitcase 😂😂

wah.. superb finding dear.. 🤣

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

ye kya bakwas promo h… mtlb achanak se kaha se uth kr trust issues aa gye… she herself wasn’t ready to believe that Raj was killer .. and suddenly Meet A throwing her out of house… or ye b itni ziddi k yhi rhna h… jo bacha kucha shred of self respect ta wo b gya …. show is gone …😭

This is what I mentioned.. now meetwa has successfully developed as the perfect iTv ML.. New writer's effect..

Also now he is his mamma boy now..flipping alhawat .. yaar keep your words at least for a week and change .. 😕

Anjureads thumbnail

Well Meetwa's character ( and also Meety, Raj, Tej ) was already lost for me so this is nothing surprising. This was coming.  I have not watched any of the recent episodes but for the clash between Meets the premise here seems better. Meetwa does not want Raj to be prosecuted but Meety has no choice because Raj himself confesses. Of course they could have dealt with it in a good way if they had understood the characters and thought out the story properly but since they dont this is what the show comes to. Regressive and illogical. 

In all this mess, kisi ko kuch poochna nahi hai? 

Raj knows Ram  murdered AH. Did he ask him why? 

Raj said he killed AH. Did Meety ask him why would he? 

Meety found the video proof with Isha and earlier with Mamu. Did she think why? 

Story writing on the go with only result in mind. Yeh dikhana hai bas. Kaise dikhana hai isse makers ko kya matlab hai 😆 

Remembered the writeup on krpkab that Divya had shared about how these ppl come up with the tracks 🤣

Edited by Anjureads - 1 years ago
Chatterbox1 thumbnail

There are many possibilities. I am yet to watch last one week’s episodes but based on clips and this promo..it could be meetwa being Babita’s son and flipping which is a disaster or it could be meetwa trying to play his own plan like he was trying during Valentine and trying to keep meety away from family where the murderer might come after her..or it could be meetwa finding something and so acting weird like Raj confessed.. 

Whether I will watch or not will depend on how the updates are on this angle 😂

Chatterbox1 thumbnail

Suitcase had more scenes in some episodes than Hoshiyar 😂 what a pity it’s replaced 😆