You gotta watch this 😂😂

Posted: 1 years ago

I don’t usually share these kinds of stuff but i couldn't stop myself this time πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yaar i don't remember most ghum members IDs, so feel free to tag those who i have missed πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/HetalModii/status/1523245307428933633

Posted: 1 years ago

I honestly watched the first one 3 times just to verify if i had heard it correctly the first time or not πŸ€£

As for the second one, no comments πŸ€£ the irony 

Posted: 1 years ago

Arey iske toh bohot charche hai🀣🀣🀣

As Disha ji said Arjun was representing audience🀣

Thanks for the tag btw❀️

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by sairat07


Arey iske toh bohot charche hai🀣🀣🀣

As Disha ji said Arjun was representing audience🀣

Thanks for the tag btw❀️

Yaar main hi iss charche mein late ho gayi. Not fair πŸ˜­

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Chir-Cute


Yaar main hi iss charche mein late ho gayi. Not fair πŸ˜­

No problem! Kal raat hi huye ye charcheπŸ˜†

Will tag u from next time😳 So u won't be missing any of such funny incidentsπŸ˜†

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by sairat07


No problem! Kal raat hi huye ye charcheπŸ˜†

Will tag u from next time😳 So u won't be missing any of such funny incidentsπŸ˜†

Kaha huwa yeh charcha?  Mujhe jakar padhna hai πŸ˜†

Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by Chir-Cute


Kaha huwa yeh charcha?  Mujhe jakar padhna hai πŸ˜†

 In SM thread of ghum forum.

Pg no 112... Mish posted it and then edited the post!

Edited by sairat07 - 1 years ago
Posted: 1 years ago

All of you enjoyed Arjun bro reactionπŸ˜† ,but i genuinely felt bad for him 😒😒. Poor chap ,even  neil had fallen too badly in last week episode but the way he reacted was normal. But the manner in which this lady called him idiot i felt like punching her, seriously. That's vulgar cheap, crass and she is absolutely very I'll mannered lady. See it's not a big deal to call your partner idiot in private you can say whatever you want but in front of public you need to behave properly. Agar mera partner aise idoit bolta na mein uske saath aise karti😠🀬😑😠😑😠😑😠😑😠🀬 Image ghar pauchate hi πŸ€—πŸ€—

Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by Chir-Cute


I don’t usually share these kinds of stuff but i couldn't stop myself this time πŸ€£πŸ€£

Yaar i don't remember most ghum members IDs, so feel free to tag those who i have missed πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Enjoy

https://twitter.com/HetalModii/status/1523245307428933633

He deserves this… he signed up for it ignoring her selfish behaviors and actions when they were dating



Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

12 Participants 71 Replies 5610Views

Topic started by Chir-Cute

Last replied by Chir-Cute

loader
loader
up-open TOP