Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepub972

Dude she is not babitha it seems..she is a lead actress from dangal tv..I just read the comment from that post

I guess everyone wants babs to die ..😆

I would have believed if it was Ragini..but babs.. na..never ..😛

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Meet A buries the pen drive containing evidence against Rajvardhan into a plant .. (didn’t  Meet H suggest to send it to lab for testing? ) he is worried that no one should ever find out about this… Hawa Singh comes and orders Meet H to arrest Rajvardhan on murder charges for Ashok Hooda… based on some FIR .. (now who asked him to reopen this case? and what happened to Meet H pretending to be a corrupt officer in front of him… why was that required.. if its not going to play any part …) Meet H says she can never believe that Rajvardhan can do any such thing… 

Kya bakwaas h😆

Chomupanti ki sari hadein paar🤣

Deepub972 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

And do read the comments in that post [hilarious caption wali post] tooo🤣🤣

Edited by Deepub972 - 1 years ago
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5
SlatePencil thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Deepub972

That's police station..and the actress name is chapati Pandey..just saw her insta stories..and the pic you posted [ashi with some girl] she is also shooting in the same location..so I guess she posted that pic with ashi 

Chapati pandey😕roti waali chapati😕

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

actually actress to lgi Babita jaisi … but the location seems odd.. this is not Ahlawat house… and I was wondering was it court house? but now even I too think its some other show…

May be some fan wishing like this mMBA should die. She is not going to die. ðŸ¤£
Interesting to see how raj got trapped. Does he know it is ram but he is not a person who will hide a crime 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Meet A buries the pen drive containing evidence against Rajvardhan into a plant .. (didn’t  Meet H suggest to send it to lab for testing? ) he is worried that no one should ever find out about this… Hawa Singh comes and orders Meet H to arrest Rajvardhan on murder charges for Ashok Hooda… based on some FIR .. (now who asked him to reopen this case? and what happened to Meet H pretending to be a corrupt officer in front of him… why was that required.. if its not going to play any part …) Meet H says she can never believe that Rajvardhan can do any such thing… 

Koi consistency nahi hai 🤣

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

May be some fan wishing like this mMBA should die. She is not going to die. ðŸ¤£
Interesting to see how raj got trapped. Does he know it is ram but he is not a person who will hide a crime 

well yes he is trying to save Ram. … watch today’s episode….