Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

And am here wandering..when did he call her baby..lol..but his voice so soft was so so lovable..how he can actually be a normal caring husband minus the am ASR

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dhara88

exactly which scene or after before which line??

When she buries her head on his shoulder and speaks the first time, after that. She says something then he worriedly says "Babe, please something something...." You'll have to excuse me here. I can only tell you what the "something something " sounds like phonetically because I don't how it should be in Hindi. It sounded like "Babe, please mujhse batao ..." I can't vouch for the accuracy of the Hindi part but I can confirm my ears definitely heard the "Babe, please..." part.

Edited by Bea1 - 1 years ago
BlueJayFire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

oh boy, yeah I think he did say baby..I wonder if it came out that way from Fahmaan or was written for ASR

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

oh boy, yeah I think he did say baby..I wonder if it came out that way from Fahmaan or was written for ASR

This is exactly my doubt if it's Fahmaan or Aryan.

But either way, the editors and directors know the FD would have a field day with it 😆

Edited by -Siaa- - 1 years ago
dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bea1

When she buries her head on his shoulder and speaks the first time, after that. She says something then he worriedly says "Babe, please something something...." You'll have to excuse me here. I can only tell you what the "something something " sounds like phonetically because I don't how it should be in Hindi. It sounded like "Babe, please mujhse batao hua..." I can't vouch for the accuracy of the Hindi part but I can confirm my ears definitely heard the "Babe, please..." part.

u r right…its babe but bohot fast bola😂🤭

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Aarthi_01

Wait is my khaan bhajaing r did aru actually call Imlie baby in today's episode

agree…hum sune phirse…

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am guessing, tonight they will share the bed. Their room is burnt, the temp room they will move tonight will not have sofa.. Aryan will put her on bed to rest and look around for himself.

Then Imlie will hold his hand and ask him to share the bed with her as she trusts him and he is her patidev. And seeing this Jo will burn. Jo might even offer to stay night with Imlie to take care which Aryan will deny.

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Siaa-

This is exactly my doubt if it's Fahmaan or Aryan.

But either way, the editors and directors know the FD would have a field day with it 😆

Fahmaan may use Babe or Baby but guess not for Sumbul, so am guessing it has to be part of script.

That reminds me BTS were Fahmaan said "Arham chair dena during Arylie wedding"

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Though it sounded like baby, I doubt whether it was. And if indeed Aryan said baby, can we know whether it was the scriptwriter or director or the actor's input. 😛

Sarcy thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BlueJayFire

It's neither FK nor ASR. It's Aru. 😆 It's very seamless and natural when shades of Aru jump out of Aryan like that. ❤️