Small, Squishy Babies - An Aryan Singh Rathore drabble

sillysatchel thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So, ever since the 'mamu' and 'babies' scene, I can't help but imagine Aryan Singh Rathore becoming Softie Singh Rathore for his one and only baby niece. Hence, this drabble. 

I write a lot on the Pandya Store forum, but this is my first time posting on this forum, so let me know how it is? :) 

Arpita watched as Aryan walked across the living room, throwing around orders to everyone, nitpicking every single thing the bechare househelps were doing.

"Raju ,what is this? Pink? No, make it emerald green. I need class, okay? Class."

"AJAY! Why is everything pink? Who told you to make this cake frosting pink?!"

"Agar maine ye pink balloons aur ek baar dekhe, I will fire everyone. EVERYONE!"

"Sir," One of the househelps stood in front of him, visibly exhausted, "function mein sirf 2 ghante bache hai. Maan jaayiye na, Arpita didi ne hi bola hai-"

"Listen to me," Aryan said sternly, putting his hands in his pockets. "I am Aryan Singh Rathore. Aur mai kisi ke liye nahi jhukta, kisi ke liye bhi nahi. Do you understand?"

The househelp nodded fearfully, and Aryan continued, "Good. Now I want everything to be classy, got that?"

A tug on his pant and a little weight against his leg distracted him, as the biggest smile spread across his face at the little smiling baby girl in her tutu frock, who was hugging his leg.

"Mamu!" She giggled, and he bent down to pick her up and toss her in the air, before catching her and laughing along with her.

"Meri choti si, cute si pari." Aryan smiled and kissed her cheeks, as she pinched his nose and beard, something only his little pari had the liberty of doing. Not even his wife was allowed to mess with his hair or beard.

"Aaj toh aapka happy birthday hai," He said in a baby voice, walking around the room and tucking a tiny flower behind her ear, "lekin aapne bhi pink pehna hai? Hum ye nahi pehenenge. Chee. What is this nonsense?"

"No-thense" She repeated after him, giggling, keeping her tiny palms on his cheeks, pressing them into a fishy face, and his eyes widened in shock.

"No. Buri baat. Aise nahi bolte. Woh poori crazy bhainsi hai na, aapki mummy, mujhe chappal se maarengi." He tapped her head and carried her to change her out of that awful tutu frock.

"Now," He asked one of his househelps to lay out the best baby frocks on the bed, and put her on the bed, "Choose one. Only the best for Baby Singh Rathore."

The little girl sat on the bed, took one look at the dresses, and threw all of them to floor, making grabby hands at her mamu.

"Horsey." She pouted, and Aryan shook his head.

"Absolutely not. Listen to me. I am Aryan Singh Rathore, aur mai kisi ke liye bhi-"

"Peeeeesh mamu horsey?" His pari pouted again, making baby eyes at him, and he knew he lost right there.

"Accha okay, fine. Come, we'll do horsey." He beckoned for her, and she crawled into his arms happily, as he got down on all fours and put her carefully on his back.

"Hold mamu, okay?" Aryan put her chubby baby arms around his neck, and made sure she was lying down on his back so that she didn't fall behind.

Aryan Singh Rathore kisi ke liye nahi jhukta, he had said.

But the smiling content man who was crawling around the floors of his mansion, with his favourite baby niece on his back would beg to differ. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kiarakent97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful OS.... Please write one on how Aryan softens towards his kids.... Please nah 

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful os ❤️

It was very cute and sweet😊

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Ladies are his weakness. 💁

Only ladies related to him though 😂

Arylie_5 thumbnail

It's so beautiful and cute 😍😍

Mg2098 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Such a heart-melting piece ❤

Diyaa_2511 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

so cute yrr!!!

more drabbles/OS like this please?

maybe add imlie in some of them too!!

aryan fighting with imlie for his pari's affection!!😂🤩

it would be cute!!

nice drabble!! you should write more!!😊

chotoranii thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS ADORABLE OMG I LOVE IT

White-Lilac thumbnail

This was so cute ❤️

I've read many stories of yours on ShiVi... Glad to see you here as well 😆

Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I loved it ❤️ 

Ever since I heard one of Fahmaan's BTS in that soft soothing voice that one uses with a kid and then the Mamu scene, I kept on imagining Aryan with one.

This beats my imagination and I'm super glad you penned this down.

How adorable that the mighty Aryan Singh Rathore succumbs to a mere few words from his niece 😅😍

Beautiful one ❤️