MoRan OS - Zindagi Mil Gayi Dobara

nolee3097 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

My first ever MoRan OS attempt! Happy reading! 

==================================================

The scene starts from when Monami spots Karan near the Momo stall and runs behind him and he hides from her, to make him come out of his hiding, she stands in the middle of the road, hoping he would save her.

====================================================

Monami is seen standing in the middle of the road as a car is approaching her, while thinking

"Karan aaj yaa toh mera pyaar jeetega, mera vishwaas jeetega, yaa toh main maroongi".

As the car inches closer to her honking, she closes her eyes in anticipation of the end. Suddenly, a hand reaches out to hear and she feels herself being pulled away and held by two strong, yet familiar arms. Ready to bear the consequences of her actions, she slowly opens her eyes and there he was, Karan. Her Khadoos Shergill. Looking at her in concern and disbelief, he engulfed her into his arms, as she did the same, as the flower petals fell on them from the top and the people clapped.

After both of them had enough of each other’s embrace, Karan pulled Monami away from the crowd and into the place where he had been staying. Before she could utter a word, he looked at her furiously saying, "Yeh kya tha Monami, kya karne jaa rahi thi tum wahan, aise road ke beech mein khade hone ki kya zaroorat thi, agar tumhe chot lag jaati toh". He continued reprimanding her and glaring at her "Laparwaahi ki bhi hadd hoti hai , aur tum kar kya rahi thi, agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh, tumne mere baare mein ek baar bhi nahi socha, ki mera kya hota tumhaare bina"

"Wahi hota jo mera haal tha, tumhaare bina" said Monami, looking at him upset and tearfully.

"Monami, I am sorry, par tumhe toh mujhe dara hi diya tha, agar main time pe tumhe wahan se nahi keechta toh—" explained Karan desperately.

"Mujhe mere pyaar pe pura yakeen tha, ki tum mujhe zaroor bacha loge" said Monami earnestly making Karan smile slightly.

"Itna bharosa? Aur woh bhi tab, jab maine tumhe yeh sochne diya ki main marr chuka hoon, main itna bharosa deserve nahi karta, Monami" said Karan sadly.

"Eh Khadoos Shergill, tum hote kaun ho yeh sab bolne waale ki mera Karan kya deserve karta hai aur kya nahi, mujhe apne Karan pe pura yakeen hai aur mujhe yeh bhi pata hai ki uske paas mere saamne naa aane ka strong reason hua hoga, kyun ki warna woh mujhe sapne main bhi hurt nahi karta, samjhe?" threatened Monami, turning her face away, looking like an angry kitten.

Karan chuckled and pulled her close to him, putting his hands around her waist saying, "I love you Raanisaheba, aur maine aapko bohut miss kiya" and kissing her forehead.

"I love you too, Khadoos Shergill, maine bhi miss kiya tumhe" said Monami tearing up and hugging him, hiding her face into his chest.

"Ab promise karo ki yeh jo stunt aapne pull off kiya gaadi ke saamne khade hokar, woh kabhi repeat nahi karengi" added Karan, breaking from their embrace, but not letting her get out of his arms.

"Acha baba, nahi karoongi" said Monami, putting her arms around his neck.

"Waise Karan, tum sach mein yahan ho na? Main koi sapna toh nahi dekh rahi, kyun ki aise sapne main kahi baar dekhe hai, aur mujhe toh tum har jagah dikhaayi dete ho” asked Monami, suddenly with worry on her face.

Karan smiled at her innocence and leaned closer to kiss her. He kissed her passionately making her go weak in the knees and broke off saying, “Ab toh yakeen ho gaya na?” while Monami nodded, blushing crimson red.

“Ek min, kal mazaar mein tum the?” asked Monami inquisitvely, to which Karan nodded in acknowledgment.

“Mujhe pata tha ki tum hi ho, main Sid se bhi kahan tha, ki mujhe strong feeling aa rahi hai, ki tum zinda ho” said Monami, beaming with pride. 

“Acha baba, woh sab chodo aur tum batao, tum theek ho na, main suna mere jaane ke baad kaafi khadoos ban gayi thi” asked Karan with his eyes full of concern.

“Pehle theek nahi thi, par phir tumhe yaad kar kar ke khadoos ban gayi, par aaj lag raha hai ki sab theek hai” declared Monami smiling at him. 

Karan tightened his hold on her waist and pulled her even closer to him, ensuring there’s no more gap left between them and leaned forward whispering into her ears, “Mujhe bhi lag raha hai ki finally main theek hoon aur tum toh jaanti ho ki woh cheez hai jiske bina main reh nahi pata, ab woh cheez finally mere saath, meri ankhon ke saamne khadi hai”, leaning back and looking into her eyes with love.

“Karan tumhe pata hai kitna difficult tha, tumhaare bina academy mein rehna upar se baaki sab ke saath starting mein yeh pretend karna ki Balli hi tum ho, mujhe bilkul hi accha nahi laga” sobbed Monami.

“Main jaanta hoon, Monami but I am very very proud of you, main tumhaare himmat ki bohut respect karta hoon, ki mere jaane ke baad bhi tumhe fight karna nahi choda, mission ko continue karne ka faisla kiya, tum meri weakness nahi meri strength ho, aur tumse mujhe kaafi ummeed mili, jab Batra sir ne mujhe yeh sab ke baare mein inform kiya” wiping her tears away and looking at her with utmost sincerity and respect.

“Aur ab hum dono phir se ek ho gaye hai, toh hum log iss mission toh saath mein pura kar ke, desh ki raksha karenge” added Karan in totality and asked, “Kyun raanisaheba, aap mera saath dengi na?” holding out his hand for her.

“Humesha, Khadoos Shergill” answered Monami, keeping her hand in his.

==================================================

Please let me know what you all think. Appreciate all criticism and feedback! Thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nolee3097 thumbnail

Hello all, please read and let me know what y'all think! 

New to ZDMN forum!

Happy Reading!

Love,
Namratha

Edited by nolee3097 - 1 years ago
nolee3097 thumbnail

More tags!

New to ZDMN forum!

Happy Reading!

Love,
Namratha

iAmSphere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Beautiful! I wanted Karan to say something to Monu about the stunt she pulled. You have written it nicely!! Will wait for more beautiful pieces.

nolee3097 thumbnail

Some more tags!

New to ZDMN forum!

Happy Reading!

Love,
Namratha

nolee3097 thumbnail

Few more tags!

New to ZDMN forum!

Happy Reading!

Love,
Namratha

Edited by nolee3097 - 1 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7

This is far better than the episode itself ❤️

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

This was a lovely read dear!❤️ well written!👏

Welcome to the forum!🥳

FairyWings1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

This was beautiful  😃 Loved it so much! Do write more.

anjali9996 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome update,  do continue