Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Wilddreams

Ikrr 😂😂

Hmara Ghonchu aisa hi hai 🥺

This is not the first time he did something like this.. remember last time when he was about to frame Their wedding picture ..he closed the blinds before doing it. 🤭

Like bro you are married and she's your wife and why you need to hide this 🤷‍♀️😂

I just watched episode now and yeah why did he do that with the mugs🤔 same as wedding pic lol. Seems like he doesn’t like to show his true feelings to people.

The come home for coffee was just an excuse for ‘lets spend time together wifey everyone else is out/busy’ so yeah the mugs for him represented quality time with wifey which he didn’t want anyone to know. 

Wilddreams thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

I just watched episode now and yeah why did he do that with the mugs🤔 same as wedding pic lol. Seems like he doesn’t like to show his true feelings to people.

The come home for coffee was just an excuse for ‘lets spend time together wifey everyone else is out/busy’ so yeah the mugs for him represented quality time with wifey which he didn’t want anyone to know. 

I know We  joke about his Ghonchuness alot but this guy is a gentleman and a gem at heart 🥺

For Aryan his feelings are very  private and personal. He's scared to even admit to himself that he is in love with imlie. He's scared from the heartbreak and also he doesn't want to burden her with his feelings.

He's just waiting for her to come around and say that she wants to be with him and to choose him as her life partner without any external influence.❤️❤️

You are Bindiya right?🤔

We interacted before in Pals AT before i think.  Nice to see you here ❤️

Edited by Wilddreams - 1 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: Toreadff26

Boy was imagining them , and had a jerk reaction when universe intruded their intimate moment.

He was practicing his moves beforehand 😜

Now we know from the clip shared by Muskaan 🤣🤣

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

For joke around his Ghonchuness alot but this guy is a gentleman and gem at heart 🥺

For Aryan his feelings are very  private and personal. He's scared to even admit to himself that he is in love with imlie. He's scared from the heartbreak and also he doesn't want to burden her with his feelings.

He's just waiting for her to come around and say that she wants to be with him and to choose him as her life partner without any external influence.❤️❤️

You are Bindiya right?🤔

We interacted before in Pals AT before i think.  Nice to see you here ❤️

Yes I’m Bindia☺️ and yes we interacted on Pals AT! You remember!!💖. I don’t think I knew your real name but recognise your IF name🙂. 

Agree, ASR sure is a private person and such a gentleman with oodles of gonchuness (love this new word I’ve learnt from you all lol). He’s very much a man’s man when it comes to showing/not showing emotions. He handles his vulnerability well and at the same time is giving Imlie space and respect too.

Where can I get a clone of this man!!😂

Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Yes I’m Bindia☺️ and yes we interacted on Pals AT! You remember!!💖. I don’t think I knew your real name but recognise your IF name🙂. 

Agree, ASR sure is a private person and such a gentleman with oodles of gonchuness (love this new word I’ve learnt from you all lol). He’s very much a man’s man when it comes to showing/not showing emotions. He handles his vulnerability well and at the same time is giving Imlie space and respect too.

Where can I get a clone of this man!!😂

I am Neelu 😳

Pals AT was such a happening place in that Forum 😍 

Aryan is one of a kind ...rarest in all ML breeds of ITV 🥰🥰

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

They maybe ☕️ for audience (not all😛), but for Aru..

Will he make a❤️ like imlie did (unknowingly) in the hospital. Would love to see a parallel.

Edited by KambakthIshq - 1 years ago
Wilddreams thumbnail

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

They maybe ☕️ for audience (not all😛), but for Aru..

Will he make a❤️ like imlie did (unknowingly) in the hospital. Would love to see a parallel.

Yeah it was him and imlie sharing an intimate moment together in close proximity 🙊

That's why he got scared when Jyo walked in on them *in his head * and he needed to put distance between them by separating the ☕ cups 🤣🤣🤣

Ghonchu is soo cute 🥰🥰

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Yeah it was him and imlie sharing an intimate moment together in close proximity 🙊

That's why he got scared when Jyo walked in on them *in his head * and he needed to put distance between them by separating the ☕ cups 🤣🤣🤣

Ghonchu is soo cute 🥰🥰

He must be imagining this..

dhara88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Aryan invited his wife to a ☕ date.

He was all ready with 2  cups of ☕ and waiting for dear wifey to come back from office and join him🥰

Meanwhile he was lost in his thoughts and doing this ⬇️⬇️  with ☕ cups 😂

☕           ☕  = ☕☕  

As soon as Jyo walked in he got awkward and did this⬇️⬇️

☕☕   = ☕                   ☕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now my question is what was he thinking in his mind?🤔

It was just freaking ☕ cups 🤣🤣 

Why he reacted the way like he was caught with imlie in close proximity and he needed to put distance between them ??🤷‍♀️

**This is just a Fun post. Bring all the wrong answers to make it more funny **

Edit : Muskaan gave some insight into his imagination 👀 💓

https://twitter.com/MuskanBajaj02/status/1523015513474879488?s=20&t=IJWf8eLxjJNtCQMqwVMMrg

amazing😍

AcquiredTaste thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Have any of Muskan's 'bombs' turned out to be someone's imagination or dream? This is a genuine question coz I really can't seem to remember and also because I would like to believe the latest one isn't imagined by someone either.