Dream or Reality? -OS on Karan Shergill's re-entry

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Dream or reality?

Terrorists entered in Academy keeping Baby on Gun point ,

Whole Academy gathered in assembly area . Batra Sir Threw his Other phone just before Terrorist were collecting everyone's Gun & Mobile .For baby's safety commando isn't doing anything but waiting for right time to attack ..

Baby is kept in other room with A CCTV camera and Guards Bcz they feel if they keep Baby Infront of Commando they might be able to Free her.

Head of group discussed something then send few members of terrorist to check Every corner of academy 

Someone enter through the back door and is moving toward baby's room secretly . 

Barkha's POV: 

It's been 10 minute but it feels like hour has been passed , I have noticed Batra sir was doing something with phone when param brought baby as hostage. I don't know what to feel when Parakram SAF Team just put their gun down the moment they saw Baby on Gun point . Should I feel proud to be A Special Agent's Family or gulity that I couldn't recognised this imposter .May be I didn't get time to know him as he maintained distance .I wish I could notice changes . May be it's my Trust on Special Agents Karan Shergill whom I consider my brother than brother in-law i wished if Karan is alive then no one could touch baby and if Baby is safe then Commando could easily overpowered terrorist . unfortunately one sacrificed his life for Country and other is not only in danger but for her Whole academy risked their Life. 

Suddenly I notice a shadow of someone carrying A kid on his Back . for A second i feel I have seen Karan with baby Bcz I have seen this scenario many times 

when Karan and Baby used to play As A Team against Toys considering those as Opposition /bad men.

since Baby has Asthma problem Karan used To carry her on his back and moved around with toy gun 

Those happy Memories 😭 at the same time another question pop-up was that my imagination! Bcz in Monitor i can see that baby is still there tied up . Just to clear to my confusion look at Others , I found myself sitting in middle on my right side monami is holding my hand and kept her head on Sid's shoulder while Sanju occupied his other shoulder , both of them look so tired and Sid in deep thought .on my left side Faizi is giving Blank expression as if He is shocked and confused at the same time .Batra sir looks normal but whoever knows him can understand he is thinking about something and Ustadji is watching baby's Footage with full concentration with cadets.then everyone turned their face and looking here and there as if they r trying to hide whatever they noticed.

Sid's POV : 

Honestly I don't know what is Happening with us .last week we got to know Karan sir is no more and the person commando rescued is Karan sir's elder brother Special Agents Param Shergill and today we saw how this man took baby as hostage . this man can't be her father nor Karan sir's brother just like Balli this man played with our emotions πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ . My heart goes for Baby little kid is facing so much still she isn't not afraid of anything .Such A brave kid! πŸ‘

Wait why baby is repeating her movement it's looks like A repeat telecast! πŸ€”   

I looked at Bala and then others it looks like even they noticed something wrong in footage !Luckily terrorist are over confident to look at monitor .Good for us. Are we thinking same ? If yes then who Freed her ? And how ? Balli is in Custody after then who? Batra sir had 2 phone? Isn't too early to reach Rescue team?.

More people enter just like first one .

Faizi's POV :

It's has been few week since we have lost Karan ,my best friend ,my brothers still i can't believe this .It happens many times that i feel Karan's presence in our room at night sometimes i feel same in Batra sir's cabin .I believe Ghost exist that's why many times I asked Karan to come back bcz I'm missing him so even if he comes in ghost form I'm ok with it .but now looking at shadow Im happy and confused at the same time . I don't know what to feel? I have seen few selfie of Karan and Baby in same Position whenever i video Called Karan when we r on vacation and Bhabhi used to show me their act how Commando Karan Shergill who is unknown as ulti-khopri turned into a kid Infront Baby 🀣 . 

could it be Karan's plan to declare himself dead ? .May be that's the reason Batra sir ordered us to Close investigation because neither Sanju nor me believe Karan is dead when his body or trace of Human remaining wasn't found on spot. I will never forget Sanju's face if it was someone else she might have broke that person's bones 🀣. I wish they include us in Their mission.

Footstep brings back to reality .

Col.Batra POV :

I know it's not just that simple the way it looks. Definitely they have other plan and I just hope team got my msg & send rescue team. At the same time I really hope he won't do anything to prove his name ulti-khopri but the footage playing Infront of us giving me hint of his entry in academy. 

Just 1 week ago he got clearance from Doctor. luckily that day backup team I sent managed to bring him out at the last moment otherwise I don't know what would have happened all I know is I can't afford to loss another Son.

I know Duty comes first . Baby & everyone's safe is equally important even I do cares for them but if something goes wrong both will be in danger ?. But look at this fearless boy ! Always ready with Plan BπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ and see my luck I couldn't tell Faizi or Sanju that Karan is alive Infact I can't anyone because of its a secret mission only Few senior officer working on it and I'm worried about everyone.

But I have told him many times not to take risk & come with rescue team if our prediction come true as we are working on this Project for long time and intelligence got clue which confirmed the person look similar to Martyr Param Shergill is someone else but to know their real motive we had to act to believe whatever this person told us. we managed to spoil their plans And according to source this time they are using their remaining member & weapons before forming again. I wish we could know about the idea of hostage .

Suddenly the head of This Terrorist group stand Infront of us . When he dialed defense minister's number with his look I know they are going to demand something and as expected they are demanding release of their mates /partners & few Seniors ,whom agents caught in secret mission risking their life and now exchange of Our life they are asking them. And Safe Pass to Shift Secret place.

And most surprisingly Minister sounds like he had no idea about us but he just took few minutes to call department to inform about their Demand and within a few minutes he informed them that if they promise not to hurt any of hostage then they are ready to release their Seniors but it will take time to bring them in academy but they will try their best To complete take As soon as possible .

Is it that easy to release criminals ?

Why it looked like A full proof plan ?

and it's like everyone was waiting for the phone to ring ? Otherwise most of the time I found them busy πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I Won't be surprised if it's His plan B or C ?

"Bring that kid"

Break everyone's trance 

Everyone looking at eachother in horror what will happen if they are wrong! 

Terrorists presented in hall laughing like A maniac For that look on Team Parakram's face soon their smile faded away as there Monitor turned black and that person who went To bring Baby didn't come back . When they call them no one responded, realization hit them whoever went for Gaurding or Checking academy didnt come back now.only 6 member including Charu and Their Boss is present their .

Their boss was about to pull one either Barkha or Monami or Faizi Because he was standing Infront of them but before he could touch anyone, someone shoot him from behind before other five could react they fall On ground . Everything happened fast that no one could react.

People in Academy got another shock of their life Because Karan Shergill entered with baby carrying her in his back and from other side Rescue team enter to investigate area to avoid further issues.

Everyone is looking at the person standing Infront of them while he is busy with His baby talking about something while removing bulletproof vest as if they didn't notice anyone around then Both of them walked to Barkha .the moment Karan touch her feet she moved a little as if it break her trance .

"Bhabhi I'm sorry " first word Everyone hear from him

"Don't call me Bhabhi ,how could you do that ?" Barkha little bit loud while he replied looking at his feet "He isn't Param bhaiya"

cutting his line " I'm talking about You Karan Shergill , whom I consider my younger brother,my strength . Before making this plan do u ever think about us ? what we will feel? What baby will .. wait baby didn't react much ! (Remembering Gift send by Mrs. Batra sent to baby and how baby Was dancing happily with Gifted Toy) that was your Secret code ! How could I missed this πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ .." 

Second shock of life Karan Shergill & Soumya Shergill in knees asking forgiveness 

Neither cadets nor commando moved a little it's like a dream to them ,A dream they don't want to break.

" Barkha forgive them . everyone's life was in danger one mistake could cause irreplaceable lose moreover he faced a lot And Welcome back Shergill so proud of U my boy " statement from Col. Batra tell them it's Reality .

"Thank you sir " sound like a confirmation .

Everyone including Barkha run to hug both of them . No one even count who reached first ,who is late .His role in their life might be different but Everyone is happy to see him alive . 

Note:

*Ignore grammatical errors

* Iam not good in writing 

*More than love /life partner I tried to think as A family and Friends . 

Batra sir As Guardian figure, Bhabhi & baby as Family , Faizi as Friend and Sid As student/ trainee what they feel knowing him alive.

*It's easy for me to think Param as boss Bcz I cant take risk with my tiny mini brain 🀯🀣🀣🀣

πŸ”ΉWrote this long ago when we got confirmation of Karan's return .

and I wanted to post is on 200 episode but later forget about this while preparing for Eid 😜.

Today I'm posting it before going for another short break πŸ˜†

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

πŸ€— thank U πŸ€—

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Aankhen bhar aayi!! This was such a lovely writeup! I wish Karan really saved the day like this!β€οΈπŸ€— beautifully penned!

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Bonus episode is here, aajao saare πŸ₯³

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

Aankhen bhar aayi!! This was such a lovely writeup! I wish Karan really saved the day like this!β€οΈπŸ€— beautifully penned!

❀️❀️

πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— 

NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

I enjoyed it! It was fun to read! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I really liked exploring Barkha, Sid and Faizi's pov about things. I wish when everyone finds out about Karan being alive, they show some beautiful platonic bonds like this.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

I enjoyed it! It was fun to read! πŸ‘πŸΌ 

I really liked exploring Barkha, Sid and Faizi's pov about things. I wish when everyone finds out about Karan being alive, they show some beautiful platonic bonds like this.

πŸ€— Glad you enjoyed this πŸ€— β€οΈ

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Thank a lot everyone for reading and liking this short StoryπŸ€—

πŸ€—β€οΈ

iAmSphere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Loved it!!! I am glad that you wrote Faizi, Barkha and Sid's POV. That is what the orginal zdmn about, more of platonic bonds and missions. Beautifully written.

Sana_Jannat thumbnail

Originally posted by: iAmSphere

Loved it!!! I am glad that you wrote Faizi, Barkha and Sid's POV. That is what the orginal zdmn about, more of platonic bonds and missions. Beautifully written.

πŸ€—Thank You β€οΈ

@bold Agree . I wish  they never forget Theme😭.

☺️To some extent experienced what an Army officer's family went through whenever they got to know about The Trouble in Mission  ref: UN Peacekeeping operations .

Thats why I tried to think from that point.

πŸ€—

Edited by Sana_Jannat - 1 years ago