Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Pranali and Harshad..........

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Sbs segment today clearly showed that abhira are married now,no ifs no buts........the entire wedding fiasco was beautiful the baarat the jaimal,the pheras, sindoor daan.......just beautiful.........then we had their interviews but separate interviews,when Harshad was being interviewed pranali was just 10 steps far sitting On chair,then also they were not interviewed together,i don't know why ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”.....is it cause we talk about harshali as well๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜they try to abstain from being seen together offscreen that much or is it garima's promotion strategy to make them less available offscreen so that when they do appear together we go berserk๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ mtlb taaki humlog paagal ho jayen ekdum or is it just that Harshad and pranali mere dimaag mein chadh gye hain aur jb dono saath mein nhi dikhte hain thodi der ke liye,ya interviews mein mera circuit hil jata hai like abhi, shayad isiliye maine ye post bhi likhi hai๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tptwi thumbnail

Let's focus on the amazing onscreen content we are getting and appreciate the entire team!!!! 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Harshad and Pranali both were drained out.

Itna tension MAT lena.

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Harshad and Pranali both were drained out.

Itna tension MAT lena.

Vo to hai par jb interview alag alag diye hi to saath bhi to de skte the......hai ki nhi

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

Let's focus on the amazing onscreen content we are getting and appreciate the entire team!!!! 

we all love themโค๏ธlekin u know when there is a onscreen pair which is a little hatke,which has captivated your mind and thinking to another extent to aap aur bhi cheezn sochte ho u know๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.......they r that for me......and i m not complaining or anything just saying......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

tptwi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mrityunjay55

we all love themโค๏ธlekin u know when there is a onscreen pair which is a little hatke,which has captivated your mind and thinking to another extent to aap aur bhi cheezn sochte ho u know๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.......they r that for me......and i m not complaining or anything just saying......๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah I get it. But it's also important to separate onscreen from offscreen!

Mrityunjay55 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tptwi

Yeah I get it. But it's also important to separate onscreen from offscreen!

yeah u r right.......๐Ÿ˜‚but u know right๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚,they r my favourite people