Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SejaI thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Prizi

Lok judge recording lekar kyun ghum raha tha? 

That’s what I was thinking. Why would he bring the recording in a USB stick with him to the party. Did he know a kaand will happen in PH.

Prizi thumbnail

Judge ko bhi bhaga dua

Itni bezzati

Prizi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Seja1

That’s what I was thinking. Why would he bring the recording in a USB stick with him to the party. Did he know a kaand will happen in PH.

PN and kaand goes hand in hand

Prizi thumbnail

Ok raavi again called suman ma😆

Nxt day is kaki day then😆

Pritha_31 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Raavi messege her saying sorry..🤡

I'm back to disliking Shiva for asking Raavi to apologise to Dhara because all what she did what stand up for him against Rishita, when no one stood up for him. 

Expected this from Shiva, nothing new but still I'm disappointed for not acknowledging her 

mandira2 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Mere muh se Rishita ke liye bahot phool barse hai aaj 🤡 she accused Shiva of being “beimaan” and then later acted as if SHE was the one who got wronged. I can’t believe she played the victim card after being so rude to Shiva!! Like the wtf behen?? I was so happy when Raavi was yelling at her but the moment was cut short… AND then Raavi apologised to Dhara for yelling at Rishita (literally skipped this entire scene because it was unbearable) 🤢 She was just standing up for her husband!! 

On the brighter side, it was pretty cute when Shiva and Raavi were acting like little teenagers when they saw the room hehe! When Raavi admitted to Dhara that “shaadi suddha” life hasn’t started 🤣 Dhara actually spoke facts when she was like “waise toh uske peeche ghum ti hai” lmao.

ALSO, PS actually gave Gaumbi a walking stick 🤣 I WAS DEAD!! 

SejaI thumbnail

Ok raavi again called suman ma😆

Nxt day is kaki day then😆

That’s the only inconsistent thing about Raavi 😆

Or maybe Raavi has her days

When she is sad or serious it’s Maa

And

When she is happy and in a child like mood it’s kaaki 😆

Edited by Seja1 - 2 years ago
Prizi thumbnail

Rishita is such a hypocrite

Jab khud bezzati kare sabki toh thik hai agar khud oe baar aa jaye to tauba tauba

SejaI thumbnail

Rishita is such a hypocrite

Jab khud bezzati kare sabki toh thik hai agar khud oe baar aa jaye to tauba tauba

That why she is called, ‘Flipita’ 😆

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manny136

It's like shivi are gauras kids hence they get away with strong arming them especially their bahu raavi but with devta they have to treat them like equals and have to be insulted by them all the time to keep the peace lol

And not to forget that no one should insult rishitha that she is blood related to her father and motiben....becz of her upbringing..🤡