How will the show end?

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Consider it as a final post from me… because I think the show will end along with this track….given the writer has elongated this track and Isha in all probability will get married to Shanty… lets all put our wild thoughts how will the show end… not creating a poll but putting out a question…, Let me start with my theory: 

I feel Isha will get married to Shanty and Meets are clueless.,,, they will hide the truth from Babita and rest of the family to spare them pain and worry… Meet H will trespass Mamaji house in disguise to talk to Isha… and then  after few painful hits and misses .. she will get to know Abhay Mama and Ram chacha is involved….Ram is not the actual culprit but the framed one… she will prove it…

I think in the end episode…

Shanty may try to kill Meet H .. but falls to his own death … (making Isha free to marry Deep) … Abhay Mama after losing his only son confess to his crimes and desires to do penance in jail …. Ahlawats will apologize to Deep and get Isha married to Deep… in the same mandap, Babita apologizes to Meet H and request both of them to get married again as a token of her accepting their relationship… and that’s how the show will end with their marriage… (I would love to see her hair grown.. but mje ni lgta hmko milega… )  

what do you guys think? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail

tagging mote folks to join

FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Juggs why so negative suddenly?🤗

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FlowerHater

Juggs why so negative suddenly?🤗

no negativity at all my dear … 😛🤗

but the way show is going… it seems the track is building up for the end… trp is also decreasing every week… and the show is not what it used to be… It is just my theory … I may be wrong… ❤️

Jugnu21 thumbnail

see I wasn’t wrong… the track is going exactly I said… is show me shaadi ho hi jati h …. she got married and to cover up for Ram… Meet H entered Shanty’s house and get to know about their involvement….  I am sure it is heading towards the end….

Anjureads thumbnail

Tumne bhi Tej ko doodh mein makhi ki tarah nikalkar fek diya hai climax mein se 🤣🤣

Very good.... I wish he just disappears permanently😆

Jugnu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Tumne bhi Tej ko doodh mein makhi ki tarah nikalkar fek diya hai climax mein se 🤣🤣

Very good.... I wish he just disappears permanently😆

uska kya hi role h… jitne dialogue usne apne introduction se ab tk mila kr ni bole honge utne Isha 1 episode k cameo me bol jati h …🤣 .. Hoshiyar and Tej are almost interchangeable….

1 biwi se dara hua rhta h… or 1 biwi se ldta rhta h…  or koi role ni h inka …🤪

Anjureads thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

uska kya hi role h… jitne dialogue usne apne introduction se ab tk mila kr ni bole honge utne Isha 1 episode k cameo me bol jati h …🤣 .. Hoshiyar and Tej are almost interchangeable….

1 biwi se dara hua rhta h… or 1 biwi se ldta rhta h…  or koi role ni h inka …🤪

Exactly.... they must be looking for new projects probably.... tab tak idhar hai.... waise bhi they can be replaced more easily than Masoom with some mediocre actors. Koi dialogue hi kahan hai... Anubha has gone to P show na? 

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

Consider it as a final post from me… because I think the show will end along with this track….given the writer has elongated this track and Isha in all probability will get married to Shanty… lets all put our wild thoughts how will the show end… not creating a poll but putting out a question…, Let me start with my theory: 

I feel Isha will get married to Shanty and Meets are clueless.,,, they will hide the truth from Babita and rest of the family to spare them pain and worry… Meet H will trespass Mamaji house in disguise to talk to Isha… and then  after few painful hits and misses .. she will get to know Abhay Mama and Ram chacha is involved….Ram is not the actual culprit but the framed one… she will prove it…

I think in the end episode…

Shanty may try to kill Meet H .. but falls to his own death … (making Isha free to marry Deep) … Abhay Mama after losing his only son confess to his crimes and desires to do penance in jail …. Ahlawats will apologize to Deep and get Isha married to Deep… in the same mandap, Babita apologizes to Meet H and request both of them to get married again as a token of her accepting their relationship… and that’s how the show will end with their marriage… (I would love to see her hair grown.. but mje ni lgta hmko milega… )  

what do you guys think? 

Watched todays epi after 2 wks i guess and it is clear now that they are going to end the show soon..

As per precap, meets will get the vdeo and they will come to know about chacha and MH's papa's death. 

So my prediction :

MH will not believe the vdeo and she must say chacha will never do it ..she doesnt believe that..whereas MA will defend it with the proof .. Then something will happen to Hawa , say an accident (typical itv track) and meets will save his life and eventually getting the full truth from Hawa.. and then more drama and over drama from Babs.. and mama goes to jail and Isha will marry Deep (dont know whether divorce will be shown like in Sunaiana's 2nd marriage or as nikki mentioned Shanty get killed ). finally babs will say sorry and accepting MH as MH.. and must have some dialogues like she doesnt care about MH's hair, look or the way she talks ..same dialogues that MA used before .. and end.  😃

Edited by Maluu - 1 years ago
FlowerHater thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

How you guys are planning end😆

Koi news aayi kya?😆