Do you think BulBul is Pakhi?

Poll

Do you think BulBul is Pakhi?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Obviously! She has to be Pakhi, if they wanted to get a new FL then they will go for another actress not follow this track.  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

They could do some humshakal/reincarnation nonsense, but I think this is the same as what happened when Mohan died on Na Bole Tum - memory loss + new identity.

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I don't care is my vote. 😊

Her new hair  is 🤣 , new FL was better. Don't expect ratings to increase by the makers standards.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yes Bulbul is clearly Pakhi only. Don't think she has lost her memory or anything. She must be acting to trap Meera & Yug. I thought the evil duo will bring her as Pakhi to claim Agastya's property. But looks like Dadi will be the one o make her act as Pakhi. But that horrible wig and accent is irritating. 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

Yes Bulbul is clearly Pakhi only. Don't think she has lost her memory or anything. She must be acting to trap Meera & Yug. I thought the evil duo will bring her as Pakhi to claim Agastya's property. But looks like Dadi will be the one o make her act as Pakhi. But that horrible wig and accent is irritating. 

Yeah Bulbul is clearly Paakhi no doubt.The CV's have used the trick of earlier Season here-Vansh fell down from the cliff and came back as Vihaan similarly Paakhi fell down from the cliff and came back as Bulbul.

Now unless Paakhi has really lost her memories due to the blow from the fall and became Ghajini like her husband Agastya Bulbul going back to the same Raichand house willingly proves that she's indeed Paakhi.Also have u noticed the way she was looking at Daadi- her eyes gave away her fake identity.

Paakhi aka Bulbul might have come back to rescue Agastya from Meera's clutches but even if Agastya gets his memory back he might not be able to retaliate against the duo of Meera and Yug.As I have said before also Paakhi does not have any proof of Meera's deeds.

And Agastya fears his mom so much due to that Fire-Phobia that he was not able to even retaliate when Meera came back.Viraat used the same Phobia Trick to extract the confession from Agastya so even Meera would use the same from time to time.

Vansh never had any Phobia or Weakness but Agastya has it.Agastya has to get over his fear of Fire first before he can even think of taking any action against Meera.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: masked

Yeah Bulbul is clearly Paakhi no doubt.The CV's have used the trick of earlier Season here-Vansh fell down from the cliff and came back as Vihaan similarly Paakhi fell down from the cliff and came back as Bulbul.

Now unless Paakhi has really lost her memories due to the blow from the fall and became Ghajini like her husband Agastya Bulbul going back to the same Raichand house willingly proves that she's indeed Paakhi.Also have u noticed the way she was looking at Daadi- her eyes gave away her fake identity.

Paakhi aka Bulbul might have come back to rescue Agastya from Meera's clutches but even if Agastya gets his memory back he might not be able to retaliate against the duo of Meera and Yug.As I have said before also Paakhi does not have any proof of Meera's deeds.

And Agastya fears his mom so much due to that Fire-Phobia that he was not able to even retaliate when Meera came back.Viraat used the same Phobia Trick to extract the confession from Agastya so even Meera would use the same from time to time.

Vansh never had any Phobia or Weakness but Agastya has it.Agastya has to get over his fear of Fire first before he can even think of taking any action against Meera.

Agastya overcame his fear when Pakhi was in danger. He was even willing to kill his step mom or die in her hands to save Pakhi. So once he gets his memory back, he will not spare her. They don't need proof because I don't think Agastya will hand her over to police and law. He will punish her in his own way, torturing her slowly like she did with him.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Vansh was in his own league all together . Agastya was in love with Paaki from the beginning and he also has that fear of fire, so he has more obstacles to overcome  than Vansh did, Vansh had the memory of his dead mother and the shadiness of his stepmother and other relatives to deal with