BhoolBhulaiyaa2 Title Song (Hare Krishna Hare Ram) OUT NOW

Posted: 1 years ago

It's alright but I don't see how it sounds any different than the first one? But what can we expect, creativity died a while back.

Another random observation: This guy needs a new hairdo asap. πŸ˜† 

Can he do only one dance step?

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

It's alright but I don't see how it sounds any different than the first one? But what can we expect, creativity died a while back.

Another random observation: This guy needs a new hairdo asap. πŸ˜† 

It sounds different na, Bagchi took out all the fun from the original. πŸ˜† That main theme (sampled from JTL's My Lecon) sounds like his muffled/changed to sound khokla. Creativity is still there, ye log ache artists ko kaam nahi de rahe hai πŸ˜†

I can't believe Pritam made that additional new antara but it sounds so out of place. The song structure is all over the place...when the song ended, I had to double check coz it sounded like a wrongly placed cliffhanger πŸ˜†

Can't understand the point of bringing both Pritam and Bagchi when Pritam could've easily done a better job. Additional lyrics could have been written by Sameer only, since the original sounds so catchy even after all these years.

Originally posted by NoraSM

Can he do only one dance step?

Yes.

Animated GIF

That is very cute πŸˆβ€β¬›   

This wasn’t bad for a remake. But something is missing from it. It definitely doesn’t have the feel of the original. I think it’s missing Akshay Kumar. 

The hook step looked like Kartik did in Dheeme Dheeme.  

Originally posted by Ashley.Tisdale

It sounds different na, Bagchi took out all the fun from the original. πŸ˜† That main theme (sampled from JTL's My Lecon) sounds like his muffled/changed to sound khokla. Creativity is still there, ye log ache artists ko kaam nahi de rahe hai πŸ˜†

But did they really even have to keep the same chorus? They could have experimented a little, started off with a new song/tune and built it up to the "bhool bhulaiya" bit at the end, basically give people something new, not a watered down version of the original. 

but anyways, whatever I guess. another one bites the dust. 

Originally posted by SmittenKitten

But did they really even have to keep the same chorus? They could have experimented a little, started off with a new song/tune and built it up to the "bhool bhulaiya" bit at the end, basically give people something new, not a watered down version of the original. 

but anyways, whatever I guess. another one bites the dust. 

Its actually one of those songs which cannot be changed πŸ˜† Its so well made and produced. Max to max they could add some newer sounds, record some instruments live and mix it according to today's tech. That would maybe elevate the song.

Altering anything would not work coz we still remember the original, even if we haven't heard it in a while.

Sidenote: Bollywood should really start giving credits to any artist they sample the songs from. They could've easily added jtL in songwriters, bhale composer mein naam Pritam ka hi rahe. They are legit inviting copyright issues now πŸ˜†