who is going to expose the evil sisters

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I think its going to be the Krish he will record their conversation as a fun way and will play it infant of the whole family . if the show is ending ?--

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I think its going to be the Krish he will record their conversation as a fun way and will play it infant of the whole family . if the show is ending ?--

Word to your post! 

Nima’s life has to come in danger due to those two evil hags so that Krish comes out of his shock when he lost his voice at age of 3. 

Also, Siya’s track should speed up so that Virat - Nima can save her from Mayank.

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

yes you are on the points .

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

Yes hopwfully its Krish who exposes the two witches 

I think show ends in May because honestly not a lot going on now.

Manya -/Paras adopt Kushi dont think his family is going to interfere much

Siya going down the road with Manyak...hopefully its Virat that will come to her aid

Varun & Chinki...Mona will have a fit but once Chinki fins out Varun's true background she will have fallen for Varun so it wont matter

That leaves  only two witches to be exposed & for Virat & Nima to recognise their feeling and commit to their marriage - then show ends🤔😃😃😃