Pratha Vs Seema

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

I'm loving their tashan amd indirect dialogue war .

Both actresses are nailing it. Ofcourse Sudha ji is legend and Teju is also doing a great job. But did this happen before in Naagin series? Like direct war between Saas and bahu?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Sudha Chandran is a legend and has a powerful screen presence. Of course she aces all her roles. But here the story is not doing justice to her character as well. Everything looks so rushed. Previous seasons had much better writing. I am not even able to enjoy Prarish scenes anymore. 

ILoveNature thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I liked everything about today's episode PraRish romance and SAAS bahu tashan  but only scene I didn't like was that kitchen scene. What was the need to that scene😆 so boring har SAAS bahu serial me hota hai. Give us something interesting tashan between two powerful women not these stupid scene.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

All naagin seasons had saas bahu war.

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Both actresses are nailing it. Ofcourse Sudha ji is legend and Teju is also doing a great job. But did this happen before in Naagin series? Like direct war between Saas and bahu?

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Good to see the old Yamini back in a new avatar as Seema aka Yamini Version 3.0.Especially her line-Tu Zeher Zeher toh main Kahar Kahar.

Pratha was equally good in assertively dealing with the current Maha-Asur.She didn't wait and ensured her mate's safety with the help of Mahek-Farishta had an indirect role in this.That Future book exposed Seema's true identity and enabled Pratha to prepare a backup plan.

While Seema said that the current betrayal plan is more than thousand years old-wonder how? Also the difference between Seema and Yamini is that Seema's objective is getting something more powerful than stealing a mere Naagmani while for Yamini Naagmani is the end all be all object for her.

We have seen the linkage between the current and previous season of Naagins like Bela meeting Shivangi so does Yamini have any connection with Seema?

If Seema is more than 150 years old and still looks young is it possible that Yamini was the reincarnation of Seema-just a food for thought?

While Rishabh still appears clueless Pratha's efforts has kept him safe so far but for how long?

While Seema has been attributed to belong to some Kalkeyi Vansh as per the old Book perhaps Urvashi also belongs to the same Vansh? Now that Seema has been revealed as one of the Demons or the Boss-Demon its but obvious that either Urvashi is the partner-in-crime or the other boss of this evil Organization.

All the threads connect to one Mansion only-Gujraal Mansion-probably the secret hideout of the Gang.Seema said that she already knew Pratha was the Shesh-Naagin no wonder she was opposed to the current alliance of Ritiesh-Pratha but why did not she inform Urvashi about the same?

Urvashi had already got Pratha's old skin in the form of a solid evidence so if she's Seema's Partner she should have informed about this clue to her Boss and partner Seema.

It has also become clear that Pratha's Dad was also taking orders from Seema so when Seema said that all the demons were merely working for her why did Pratha not ask this question as to how did Seema manipulate her Dad?

Seema clearly knew Pratha's real father aka the Guruji or Sardaar-Seema must have asked Pratha's Dad to use her own daughter Pratha's Venom as the weapon against the Country bcoz Shangri-La's Venom was nullified due to Pratha's Amrit-Manthan.

And so if Seema is in for the long haul then apart from Urvashi being the 8th one  rest of the 10 Demons identity is still under wraps.And can Ritiesh be revealed or be made as one of the Asurs bcoz he has already got a strong motive against Rishabh to become a part of this secret evil group.

Pratha's Dad made Pratha a mere human by giving her the Duplicate Naagmani-now Ritiesh might not accept Pratha as some Shesh-Naagin but if tomorrow let's say due to Seema's machinations Pratha again loses her Naagin powers then Ritiesh could do anything to get her back. I clearly saw the desperation in his eyes for Pratha today which is not a good sign for Prarish.

Question is apart from Lalit/Seema or Urvashi how many more hidden demons are there from the Gujraal Mansion and that too why from these two business Families? Lalit and Seema's Husband were Business Partners.

Also I saw the next episode promo of Rishabh's real mom-so Seema is not Rishabh's real mom? Then what about Ritiesh and the rest of the Gujraal clan?

Its also pretty clear that why did Seema persuade Pratha to get out of Rishabh's life when she mistakenly assumed that Rishabh had got married to Reem? If not for that Book given by Farishta  perhaps Pratha would have never gone back to Rishabh.

Urvashi might not know about Pratha's identity but Seema knew right so why didn't she expose Pratha's identity before the Gujraal Family? Why does she wants to play games with Pratha by keeping her biggest threat in the house?

Also if Seema is that kind of an Ultimate Mastermind then she also must have known about Mehak's identity? Exposing the identity of even one or two of the Naagin sisters could cause a dent in their missions so why is Seema not doing the same?

Even that Maha-Sapera perhaps came on the orders of Seema-in short she sent her 2 minion Demons to that Maha-Sapera for that purpose to finish both the Naagin sisters.

Seema knows both the sisters true identity so if she could not take down the Shesh-Naagin then she could have turned her attention to Mehak right?

Its also possible that like Yamini manipulated Shesha using her step-son Ritik as the Puppet bcoz of Shesha's love for Ritik similarly she can manipulate Mehak to do her bidding by hinting at the fact that Mehak should be the Shesh-Naagin and not Pratha.

Considering the fact that a bad incident led to Pratha's Dad becoming an Asur unfortunately there's a slim chance of Mehak embracing the dark side.I don't think Pratha should depend on Mehak that much.She needs to keep her eyes and remain vigilant whether its against Seema or any other Demon.

Pratha's dad has betrayed her so Mehak might one day betray her too if not now and that cannot be ruled out.I never get any positive vibes from Mehak's character though she does love her kiddo sister dearly.Mehak's character screams being evil.

Perhaps Farishta could also help Pratha in revealing this fact that someone dearly close to her could betray her one day.If Pratha has any intelligence like the earlier Naagins Shivanya and Shivangi she should be able to anticipate Mehak's betrayal like she was able to do the same in case of Seema.

I don't want Mehak to turn negative but trust Seema to play the ultimate Trump-Card.Like RIshabh betrayed Ritiesh expect Mehak to follow the same pattern.

Edited by masked - 1 years ago