Why makers doing this to Lakshmi???

Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Sachme itna sadist mat bano baaki dono bhagyas hadh bhi par kar chuka hai negetivity aur stupidity ki But lakshmi was sensible comparing to preeta and prachi.....But baat jab Rishi ki aathi hai toh pataa nahi uss ladki ko kyaa ho jaathi hai.....Thoda sa apni zindagi aur self respect kaa bhi value Karo......Pata nahi aaj ki 21st century me bhi ladkiyon ko aise present kar rah hai.....Lagtha hai writer ko abhi bhi  18th century se train nahi mila hai....Rishi and his family doesn't deserve that  poor girl.... Rishi ek kadam hai toh uska family toh chaar kadam .....Hypocrisy me Virendar Neelam se bhi aage chall gayi hai... har maa apni bache ki raksha keliye thoda sa selfish ho jaathi hai.....But ye toh itna selfish hai ki sirf apna beta hi nazar aa rah hai.... It's already know that woh markesh dosh was copied from kasam....But waha pe Rishi aur Tanu ek doosre ko itna pyaar karthi dhi ki ....But yahaki rishi  he doesn't deserve that love and protection

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Vismayakm

Sachme itna sadist mat bano baaki dono bhagyas hadh bhi par kar chuka hai negetivity aur stupidity ki But lakshmi was sensible comparing to preeta and prachi.....But baat jab Rishi ki aathi hai toh pataa nahi uss ladki ko kyaa ho jaathi hai.....Thoda sa apni zindagi aur self respect kaa bhi value Karo......Pata nahi aaj ki 21st century me bhi ladkiyon ko aise present kar rah hai.....Lagtha hai writer ko abhi bhi  18th century se train nahi mila hai....Rishi and his family doesn't deserve that  poor girl.... Rishi ek kadam hai toh uska family toh chaar kadam .....Hypocrisy me Virendar Neelam se bhi aage chall gayi hai... har maa apni bache ki raksha keliye thoda sa selfish ho jaathi hai.....But ye toh itna selfish hai ki sirf apna beta hi nazar aa rah hai.... It's already know that woh markesh dosh was copied from kasam....But waha pe Rishi aur Tanu ek doosre ko itna pyaar karthi dhi ki ....But yahaki rishi  he doesn't deserve that love and protection

Totally agreed with you.  She doesn't deserve this mess at all.  But she is also doesn't giving value to her self esteem and giving everyone a chance to harm her self respect.  In today's world I don't think girl deserves to be used by anyone like how rishi's family used her. 

I hope writers get some brain and make the required amendments. 

chandujojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tanukirti

Totally agreed with you.  She doesn't deserve this mess at all.  But she is also doesn't giving value to her self esteem and giving everyone a chance to harm her self respect.  In today's world I don't think girl deserves to be used by anyone like how rishi's family used her. 

I hope writers get some brain and make the required amendments. 

I agree with u the writers literally messed up with Lakshmi's character and Rishi's character i can't talk about it how he is back with his i luv u jaap for Malishka again .......consuming alcohol like its not the Rishi after he started falling for lakshmi he is someone totally different.......if i could break the head of the lawyer i would literally break he is someone whom I hate after Malishka and the gang now......could not describe what I'm feeling right now but hope to get a sensible track next week and give Rishi's character a some sense to stop blaming lakshmi for everything not only him but his family needs update of mindsetπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Edited by chandujojo - 1 years ago
Tanukirti thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chandujojo

I agree with u the writers literally messed up with Lakshmi's character and Rishi's character i can't talk about it how he is back with his i luv u jaap for Malishka again .......consuming alcohol like its not the Rishi after he started falling for lakshmi he is someone totally different.......if i could break the head of the lawyer i would literally break he is someone whom I hate after Malishka and the gang now......could not describe what I'm feeling right now but hope to get a sensible track next week and give Rishi's character a some sense to stop blaming lakshmi for everything not only him but his family needs update of mindsetπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Yes, You are absolutely right. In top of that the upcoming police case is seriously something really disappointing. They are making Lakshmi Villain in everyone's eyes which us terribly wrong. 

The saddest thing is that Virender and Ayush are also against of Lakshmi. They aren't tried to find the reason behind all this. They are more wrong than Malishka's Gang. I'm just hating both of them to the core. 

This show is going to complete 300 episode but the storyline is a bit changed. Rishi is still behind of Malishka. Neelam only love his son and can do anything for him without thinking of its consequences. Karishma and Sonia have selfish nature and status problems. Lakshmi is still like mad girl who is going behind her husband even after knowing that he doesn't need her. 

Seriously this show is getting on my nerves. Its really a disappointing show for me nowπŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It breaks my heart to see Rishi defending Malishka all the time. Even though he shouted on her, he is still defending her in front of Lakshmi using the reason and explanation she gave..but he never gives Lakshmi the benefit of doubt. Never listens to her or her explanations. He only decides and taunts her for being a bad person and breaking his so called trust. 

Day by day the treatment Lakshmi receives is getting worse. Whether it be Rishi, Neelam or the whole family. And with Malishka and her mother always trying to remove Lakshmi from the equation there is nothing good happening. 

Don't know when we will be able to see a better and understanding relationship between Rishmi. If not love atleast they can show the misunderstanding getting cleared up, then the love part can come slowly. Or let aayush or Virendra realise the truth and support Lakshmi. Anything literally anything good for Lakshmi should happen now. πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is a disgusting family and I sincerely hope they all land in jail or on the streets.  They are planning an engagement, decorating and whatnot and the daughter-in-law of the house is right there.  HOW SHAMEFUL!  I only watch in the hope that one day justice will be served; but I know better.  I’m a glutton for punishment!πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

Edited by LoLo - 1 years ago