Is Parth alive somehow...?

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

When the pandit was speaking with Sakshi MIL he alluded to the fact that Parth isn't dead?

Does that mean he is still alive or was he talking spiritually? I.e. Parths soul lives thru Yathu?

Found that dialogue odd. If Parth is still alive he would be a teen by now & that would cause an interesting shift in dynamics re Yathu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don’t think Parth is alive. I don’t see this show going that way.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Even I was confused when pandit said he was alive.  I think Yathu will take Parth’s place in sakshi’s heart.  Don’t think she will be Mrs Bajpayee.  

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Is there any involvement of Vaibhav in the accident of Parth and his dad? If that’s the case, then he might be alive like Niharika (assuming her to be alive). I don’t think CVs will use this much brain like viewers 😂

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm also wondering if somehow VK was involved in Parths accident but I don't think it's related to Niharika as she 'died' 7 yrs ago and Parth died 9 years ago.

The show is getting quite good now they are showing Manav aggressive against Vaibhav 

They need to make Sakshi a bit more bold & stand up for herself. She is a bit annoying tbh. I want her working in Manavs company or something rather than moping away at home  

Also where did Vaibavs sis in law disappear to? She had a whole case against him for allegedly murdering her sister/his wife 

Edited by silvermoonlight - 1 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Niharika is alive but don't know when she will make her appearance.

question: Being a mother, how she was able to stay away from Ayesha?

Lots of questions she has to answer

Also where is Karan?  Manav had applied for his bail but .....???

I still feel VK as an involvement in the accident of Sakshi's husband and son Parth,

Agree - where is Niharika's sister who had challenged VK that she will bring the truth out??

Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Niharika is alive but don't know when she will make her appearance.

question: Being a mother, how she was able to stay away from Ayesha?May be she’s in cell (VK’s) or somewhere from where she is not able to return. I think VK sent bag full of money to the goons who is taking care of her.

Lots of questions she has to answer

Also where is Karan?  Manav had applied for his bail but .....???Last I saw, he came out on bail and fought with Akku. Babli called and told him why she is staying there.

I still feel VK as an involvement in the accident of Sakshi's husband and son Parth, I think so too.

Agree - where is Niharika's sister who had challenged VK that she will bring the truth out?? She did some sting operation with the help of his ex gf but at last moment gf ditched her. After that sis in law disappeared 😀