Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEA05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

In our show of such "insufficient" little things, yes, but even they bring their own zest, stupid villains - cute, hiding heroes - exciting, fast action - a lot of action. Mysterious helpers - intriguing)

Saanjh.xyz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Arrey yaar morning god knows its bad or good news for me🤣. My hubby is coming back from India on 22nd May. I told him to stay there longer as i want to live my single life little longer,he says no ways he wants to dimaag khaana of mine🤦🏻‍♀️

I told him i am in love with Ram Kapoor. He said that guy of BALH i ask him how u know. His mom & sis are watching it and his sis wants Ram type husband. I told him straight if S2 was aired earlier my standards would be high & you would have been rejected by me. He says no choice its me now for 7 lifetimes🤦🏻‍♀️jhelofy me. No Ram Kapoor can take his place🤣🤣🤣i am coming back he says🤦🏻‍♀️

I am sorry. This is so funny. 

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doodle

hai naa? School mein we didn't study so much. I wish they would provide continuity as they did in the beginning. This shows everyone can do good work if given adequate time. Now with the show running five days a week, I understand that it is tough to have a quality script but they knew about it. It's not that they jumped into a new environment. SO, they should have 100 tightly scripted episodes but then again you can't blame them becuase they needed audience feedback too. 

So we are back to the same question: which came first? egg or chicken?  🤣

Well, it is like you go to a restaurant, ask for Chicken and they give you Egg instead .. Will you be happy or sad? That's what CVs have been doing ...

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Saanjh.xyz

I am sorry. This is so funny. 

Its the marriage nhok-jhok🤣

In all these i got to know he has an idea of BALH & Ram🤣he will not disturb me while i am watching

tirchinazar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

Its the marriage nhok-jhok🤣

In all these i got to know he has an idea of BALH & Ram🤣he will not disturb me while i am watching

Move to the new EDT

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5289901