Upcoming track is so sad

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The way Rishi made Lakshmi cry again saying that he couldn't live with her anymore. It was so sad. After a good week of Rishmi romance they are ending the week with such a sad episode. I seriously hope someone understands Lakshmi in that horrid house. And that Rishi atleast behaves normal with her, not hurting her every time he talks to her....🥺

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandujojo thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sr1209

The way Rishi made Lakshmi cry again saying that he couldn't live with her anymore. It was so sad. After a good week of Rishmi romance they are ending the week with such a sad episode. I seriously hope someone understands Lakshmi in that horrid house. And that Rishi atleast behaves normal with her, not hurting her every time he talks to her....🥺

Yeah literally i am also disappointed with the precap and hoping ronit to do something that makes Rishi more angry, possessive and jealous and Malishka is literally something.....i hope there will be interesting track and Rishi may understand how he behaved with lakshmi was not good at alll

D_hir thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Why?? Lakshmi is wasting her time, energy, emotions and everything for a person who doesn't deserve them all. Honestly at this point I think she should leave him. because she deserves better then this.😑😑

sr1209 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: A_bhi_23

Why?? Lakshmi is wasting her time, energy, emotions and everything for a person who doesn't deserve them all. Honestly at this point I think she should leave him. because she deserves better then this.😑😑

I agree. Seeing Rishi's behaviour now even I feel someone like him deserves someone like Malishka only. Lakshmi is too good to deserve such bad treatment. It makes me so angry that she to go through so much for the sake of her love. She has always done only good for all these unthankful people. She should just leave him to be and let him and his family understand her importance. Jab markesh dosh harms Rishi because of this Malishka drama then they will realise who was good and who isn't