Nawazuddin Siddiqui unimpressed by KGF & RRR's success:Its gone worse

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

"Change has come but for the worse"

He responded, “I felt the audience will mature after the pandemic and lockdown because they would have seen good international cinema. Change has come but it’s for the worse.When a film does well everyone joins in and praises it more than it probably deserves. Similarly if a film isn’t a hit, people criticise it more than it deserves.”He added that a Hindi film becoming equivalent hit will transform the debate once again. “This is like fashion, now if a Bollywood film becomes a big hit then all these talks will change. I think this is just a trend.”

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/did-nawazuddin-siddiqui-just-take-a-dig-at-rrr-kgf-2s-success-says-felt-the-audience-will-mature-after-the-pandemic-but/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Bro you are featured in Heropanti 2.

See this feels like Martin Scorsese comment on Marvel movies.

Cinema is a vast topic. Audience have the right to like what they want to see. I love Nawaz and his movies, but I also love masala entertainers with no logic.  Audience after being locked in house for 2 years, do not want to go and see depressive stuff, they want to feel good that somewhere in alternative reality there are people who can take on the world and beat the shit of it. It is a fantasy, it is an escape, do not steal fantasy from a person, they will die inside.

I know people who call 3 idiots crap and call Rockstar masterpiece. So everyone has varied taste.

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Does he want to get trolled?😆Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, wo basement mein kapde badalte hain.🤣

His latest film is Heropanti 2 FFS!

Did Sajid Nadiadwala ask him to make such statements as a desperate attempt to get free publicity for their film since it's looks like a sure shot flop? Can't see any other reason why would he say such a thing. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

"Change has come but for the worse"

He responded, “I felt the audience will mature after the pandemic and lockdown because they would have seen good international cinema. Change has come but it’s for the worse.When a film does well everyone joins in and praises it more than it probably deserves. Similarly if a film isn’t a hit, people criticise it more than it deserves.”He added that a Hindi film becoming equivalent hit will transform the debate once again. “This is like fashion, now if a Bollywood film becomes a big hit then all these talks will change. I think this is just a trend.”

Where’s he been ?

Bollywoods always been like this 

A hit film always will become the most well known even if it’s hot garbage.

It’s true from beginning of Bollywood till now lol

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All this talk from a guy who apparently hammed his way through a dud like Heropanti 2 😵

Okay, I'm starting to find him annoying. 

hasini009 thumbnail

I felt the audience will mature after the pandemic and lockdown because they would have seen good international cinema. :NS

I think the change you expected has come.😎
audience rejected heropanti 2.

Edited by hasini009 - 1 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Who dis annoying , attention seeker nawazzzz

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Why is BW giving WTF statements 

Instead of remaking and wasting money in the name of movie budget, and when everything fails then giving WTF statements, they should concentrate on controlling the budget of their films, learning from the blockbuster movies and try to give quality BW movies.

KGF 2 proved that to give a larger than life experience in theatre you donot need huge budget but the right script and right team.

First and foremost advice to BW stop remaking movies🤬

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

All this talk from a guy who apparently hammed his way through a dud like Heropanti 2 😵

Okay, I'm starting to find him annoying. 

Nawaz hammed in Heropanti.yup.

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The fact that very few people in Bollywood have actually said anything good about both RRR and KGF2 shows how insecure Bollywood has been feeling after these hits.

I read somewhere that KGF2 is now second to Bahubali and Dangal scores lower than both movies in world wide collections.

Instead of hamming and putting down on brilliant movies, Bollywood can pull up their socks and make some good movies first. 

Please focus on quality, audience taste and if possible be grounded. Also let’s make some original content for a change first.

And this is all too difficult where talent is gauged with number of hits one have and not the talent of film making or acting.