Easter Egg Hunt Contest Winner Badges Awarded

vijay thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi All,

Congratulations to all the winners of the Easter Egg Hunt Contest. We have started awarding the badges to all the contest winners. And those who are still short of getting the 50 eggs will be awarded one as soon as they found the 50th Egg.

I hope you all enjoyed the contest as much I enjoyed creating and hosting the same.

In order to select the 3 Prize winners we are programming an elimination round which will basically eliminate 3 winners each 15 mins till we are left with 3 Winners.

BTW we would love to hear your experience of the contest and also do share if you discovered something new while playing the contest.

We will be coming up with another contest soon.

Cheers,
Vijay

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail

Yeh kya dhoka hai...seeing the word winner on the badge...I thought I actually won😭🤣🤣

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Yeh kya dhoka hai...seeing the word winner on the badge...I thought I actually won😭🤣🤣

You are not the only  one 🤣

White-Lilac thumbnail

Yayy!! New anda badge is here 🤣

Enjoyed hunting the andas continuously for 10 days 🤣 Looking forward to more such fun games here on IF 

White-Lilac thumbnail

Arrey granny tum akele nahi ho isme 🤣

vijay thumbnail

You all are contest winners.

Elimination round for Prize winner coming soon. 😃

BlurredLines thumbnail

Wait a minute. Is that the unclickable one in our badge smiley37

ImageImage

Edited by BlurredLines - 2 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail

When will the elimination start? I am so excited for it. Please can we start it during evening/night time IST, as that's when most people are active.

This contest was really fun, though some of the clues were a bit frustrating and even more frustrating was the eggs not showing up half the time. I had to open the page on another device to make sure I was on the right page and the egg was there.

Another issue is the leaderboard, I didn't like how the fastest people were on topand everyone could see who was first. I wish you kept that mysterious, as it became more of a FFF contest to stay at the top instead. The leaderboard should've been kept random too with knowing knowing who was first, or better not have a leaderboard at all so it would be a mystery as who has solved the clues and who hasn't

Now coming to the clues and finding the eggs, maine IF ka poora kona kona chaan maara😆 I was surprised to even learn that we had a FAQ page and a page for latest topics.🤣 Good way to get us familiar with areas of IF we didn't know about👍🏼

Overall, this was a great initiative as a first contest. Looking forward to more of them and more impvoements.

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yayyy!! My first contest badge!!! 🤗

I too got confused by the word "winner" on it!! I was literally like, "No way that's gonna be me!!" 🤣

MochaQueen thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijay

You all are contest winners.

Elimination round for Prize winner coming soon. 😃

I thought it would be today, but it seems like you want to kill us with the mystery.😭