Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Congrats on new edt..🥳

Starting with the best thing I found abt today's episode..

Today the way shiva couldn't meet ravis eyes..even though he was quite clear about what he decided and talked with the rest of the family facing them..shows how much he understands and values her feelings..he knows how much she expects from him. And so does she..she knows how much important this education is for him..only she knows why he sacrificed something so precious to him..something he was good at. She knows how much in pain he was at his loss even though he never let any of the rest of his family members see it..

I just loved that despite Dhara’s interference, these two spoke more to each other without much words..

The progression is real..

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Krutika ji going to Dubai now. Ab Suman ko kaha gayab karenge yeh log

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc5iS_CFseO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Goddd...along with gombi suman too going to get bed rest now?..becz of the stress in watching besharam competition people making her heera sell lingerie ?...or is she going to theerth yaathra to attain some punya after the ghor paap her heera had to do by touching bras..🤡

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
deeps07 thumbnail

Thanks ritu for tagging.. 🤗

Palak2812 thumbnail

Congrats on New EDT Guys 🥳

Palak2812 thumbnail

How many in our forum participated in Easter egg game ?

mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: majoni03

Krutika ji going to Dubai now. Ab Suman ko kaha gayab karenge yeh log

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cc5iS_CFseO/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I like Kruttika a lot, watched several of her shows in the 90s, let her enjoy her vacation in Dubai. She has gone on for too long without a vacation. Last time she went was in end if December and beginning of January  to HP to the hills when few other cast mrmbers were down with Covid.

That said, I don’t like Suman, this is the best time to show her HA and put  her in the ICU😆 that way Kruttika’s absence will also be covered😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
sahapallavi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Congrats on new edt..🥳

Today the way shiva couldn't meet ravis eyes..even though he was quite clear about what he decided and talked with the rest of the family facing them..shows how much he understands and values her feelings..he knows how much she expects from him. And so does she..she knows how much important this education is for him..only she knows why he sacrificed something so precious to him..something he was good at. She knows how much in pain he was at his loss even though he never let any of the rest of his family members see it..

I just loved that despite Dhara’s interference, these two spoke more to each other without much words..

now this is something which is motivating me to watch aage k episodes thankyou di 🤗❤️

Progression from shiva side is real and visible  and in same manner raavi supporting, guiding and encouraging him has all my heart💖💖💖  but the way family got involved today in education track is something i m pissed about 

Edited by sahapallavi - 2 years ago
manny136 thumbnail

I dont think suman will be missing much she could have shot her scenes rest they use a bd and i dont think kruttika will be gone for more than a few days lol

spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

What is this new obsession of creatives to make Dhara go (frontal) hugging Shiva every alternate scene? It looks bad. She is diluting line between gombi & Shiva in the way this lead actor acts! 

Can she simply be the respected Bhabhi giving ashirwad before contest?

why push Shiva pair chhuo Rishita? One who didn’t blink an eye before pulling him down with  nastiest of slurs.The one who won’t think twice before snatching their livelihood?
whitewashing kyoon? They are prepping to make Shiva give up contest so this entitled Bhabhi -waris ki mother gets more arrogance booster shots.

of all the things, they will show lingerie for Shiva. Yeah, will add comic element & will work for audiences from various backgrounds.  Let’s see how much khichdi they make out of it. let’s hope this indpires kasampremi Shivabhai to get some such gifts for wifey, move forward in life! (Strictly Bhabhi needs to be away. With her bedridden pati) 

Edited by spdp - 2 years ago
spdp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: deeps07

Congrats on new edt..🥳

That was the best part. Positive progression.

He didn’t keep quiet when truth was out. He didn’t go obliging at bhabhi’s pravachan. He will pick up education again-soon.