New entry - Aryan's ex to enter, more drama otw

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/imlie-vaibhavi-kapoor-to-play-aryans-exgirlfriend-track-details-inside_186644?ri=6&rv=6590

So this article confirms the rumours of Aryan's ex making a return to his life.

My guess would be it will trigger imlie's insecurities from her past relationships.

Now it could be either she has changed from her self sacrificial days and will claim her husband or not we will see.

But one thing is sure Aryan will do everything that Aditya never did, with regards to "the other woman" in his life.

Thoughts please.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

New catalyst coming in 😌

PenguinBaby thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: SundariP

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/imlie-vaibhavi-kapoor-to-play-aryans-exgirlfriend-track-details-inside_186644?ri=6&rv=6590

So this article confirms the rumours of Aryan's ex making a return to his life.

My guess would be it will trigger imlie's insecurities from her past relationships.

Now it could be either she has changed from her self sacrificial days and will claim her husband or not we will see.

But one thing is sure Aryan will do everything that Aditya never did, with regards to "the other woman" in his life.

Thoughts please.

I feel Imlie's mahaanta may come through (I'll sacrifice my husband for his khushi blah blah)

Bold: That's all I want, for her to compare each and everything and falling in love and going into prem disha❤️😭

Param-Sundari thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanyaEterna

I feel Imlie's mahaanta may come through (I'll sacrifice my husband for his khushi blah blah)

Bold: That's all I want, for her to compare each and everything and falling in love and going into prem disha❤️😭

I'm banking on her to jataofy her "haq" 

Like she can fight with aru in private but with outsiders she shouldn't allow anyone near her hubby 😌

Doctorsaman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

ALLAH na kere k mahanata aajaye ..

Bus ye creepy lover na ho..it always give a bad taste...matlab.imlie would realize 1st..and then confess..amd then bites.. 😁🤣

shalu79 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

My bet is on Imlie's Haq se balamwa.

So, this time she won't be sacrificial n also there is no guilt like her past relationship.

TeriMalang thumbnail

@bold: once was not enough to be sacrificial lamb, dobara karenge madam ji . Aru should lock her in room in the mountains with just him around dekhte kitni sacrifice karegi 😆

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

I'm banking on her to jataofy her "haq" 

Like she can fight with aru in private but with outsiders she shouldn't allow anyone near her hubby 😌

That hubby himself will hang a placard around his neck "imlu property be aware "

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doctorsaman

ALLAH na kere k mahanata aajaye ..

Bus ye creepy lover na ho..it always give a bad taste...matlab.imlie would realize 1st..and then confess..amd then bites.. 😁🤣

I see how everything ends up in bites, some wild lovers  🤣

TeriMalang thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalu79

My bet is on Imlie's Haq se balamwa.

So, this time she won't be sacrificial n also there is no guilt like her past relationship.

I would love to see 

Haq haq haq