Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maluu

Yes..sure..have another plan for manushi.. and she is not a grey char here..she is a normal sister that everyone will have ..wanted to write a journey of Meets..not drama .. but pata ni ab cont karoo ya ni karoo..😕

I think you should… its good .. and show se koi lena dena ni… infact Neha was also planning to write FF… see the purpose of FF is to put in words your expectations which remained unfulfilled….

Pandya store ki forum dekhna … wha bhre pade h FF…. wo b 1 se badkr 1 … and no body actually loves the show anymore… so I would suggest you to continue…👍🏼🤗

Datura thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Loved it ❤️....Plz continue!

Chatterbox1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please continue..it’s a nice positive story and we all need stories like this 😊 

I am yet to catch up on today’s stuff but even if you are not watching show this is more of your story and how you would show their journey and we would love to read that 😍

Anjureads thumbnail

Thanks Anju.. actually I didn't write description of anyone else other than meety..even for meetwa..was planned to have it only for these two through their eyes ..😉

Well then great! That means now how Meety sees Meetwa is left. 

Continue the story 

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Hey Malu, Vil read the stry once the Ramadan gets ovr😊

Physics_girl thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hey Malu, thanks for writing this.🤗 ,My account was in  hibernation, so abhi abhi dekhi hai. Will read in the morning itself. ❤️

Maluu thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for Meher's and Anamika's feedback 😎

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jugnu21

I think you should… its good .. and show se koi lena dena ni… infact Neha was also planning to write FF… see the purpose of FF is to put in words your expectations which remained unfulfilled….

Pandya store ki forum dekhna … wha bhre pade h FF…. wo b 1 se badkr 1 … and no body actually loves the show anymore… so I would suggest you to continue…👍🏼🤗

Nikki ..are you sure ?? should I cont since the show is going to end ? this forum will be deactivated in a month or less ..i guess..

Maluu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chatterbox1

Please continue..it’s a nice positive story and we all need stories like this 😊 

I am yet to catch up on today’s stuff but even if you are not watching show this is more of your story and how you would show their journey and we would love to read that 😍

Should I ? jus check today's epi and precap dear.. I think meet team will air their final epi by next month max..by considering the no of epis per wk...

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nikki ..are you sure ?? should I cont since the show is going to end ? this forum will be deactivated in a month or less ..i guess..

arey Show off air ki koi news ni ayi h… abhi koi naya show announce to hone do… may end tk kahi ni ja ra … and forum doesn’t deactivate till it has activity….. its just taken out of chaskameter ratings…. Meet ki forum me waise b koi interested h ni… so continue…👍🏼