Teju and emotional scenes

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Teju was underrated as an actress since all these years. During Swaragini she got that recognition which we deserved. She portrayed multi layered character of Ragini so effortlessly. After that she did PPK, RLHN where she got strong roles and performed well but former show landed in controversy and later one didn't do great in trp numbers.  So her performance wasn't recognized much. Even Karn Sangini was watchable only for her. 

Thanks to Silsila 2 which did show her new side of acting in modern role. She nailed it as Mishti. She portrays all emotions naturally but emotional break down scenes are her strong forte acc to me..

Due to Naagin6 now she is getting her due as a performer. She is killing all those fierce Naagin and Vulnerable Pratha scenes. Kaash story line and backdrop of scenes was little better it would've made more impact.

https://twitter.com/lovepand9/status/1518070236368437248?t=OQ_lHLwHidQtEn81pGC-Ug&s=19

Edited by pranurosid - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
firewings_diya thumbnail

I do not watch daily soaps except few where theme is different or where i see my fav actors. 

I never watched teju's initial shows even the silsila but when i saw the promo of teju for rlhn and ppk. 

The time i started watching ppk it went off air. I felt it was injustice i am not sure what was so different between barrister babu and ppk except boy was liking her. They could have made few changes and continued with the story. But never mind they came with rlhn it was so good to see mature diya bayisa. Her actions were so good. She definitely  deserves some good sequence ❤️

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously, my fav scenes of Teja are the emotional ones. Her eyes holding back tears while she tries to smile, mygod they're so expressive yet so subtle ❤️

Like when she lied about being a gold-digger and kept smiling with tears in her eyes. And the pain in her eyes when Rishab questioned her character after her fake pregnancy news and then she slapped him. And in last epi when Rishab came to help her get ready for the wedding. ❤️

Seeee 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcuHfkTPP25/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

TBH, in ITV, I only like Teju, Jennifer & Sakshi as an actress. Aditi who was in SBRK S1, is a very natural one as well.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

After reading your post only I realized that the only difference in BB is its a girl.People defended it by saying that its a periodical drama.so child marriage was allowed.Many fans wanted the small child's love story to continue instead if the adult bondita's love story.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I do not watch daily soaps except few where theme is different or where i see my fav actors. 

I never watched teju's initial shows even the silsila but when i saw the promo of teju for rlhn and ppk. 

The time i started watching ppk it went off air. I felt it was injustice i am not sure what was so different between barrister babu and ppk except boy was liking her. They could have made few changes and continued with the story. But never mind they came with rlhn it was so good to see mature diya bayisa. Her actions were so good. She definitely  deserves some good sequence ❤️

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

RLHN didn't get trps as it was on Sony.but during that time it was popular on Sony.

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Teju was underrated as an actress since all these years. During Swaragini she got that recognition which we deserved. She portrayed multi layered character of Ragini so effortlessly. After that she did PPK, RLHN where she got strong roles and performed well but former show landed in controversy and later one didn't do great in trp numbers.  So her performance wasn't recognized much. Even Karn Sangini was watchable only for her. 

Thanks to Silsila 2 which did show her new side of acting in modern role. She nailed it as Mishti. She portrays all emotions naturally but emotional break down scenes are her strong forte acc to me..

Due to Naagin6 now she is getting her due as a performer. She is killing all those fierce Naagin and Vulnerable Pratha scenes. Kaash story line and backdrop of scenes was little better it would've made more impact.

https://twitter.com/lovepand9/status/1518070236368437248?t=OQ_lHLwHidQtEn81pGC-Ug&s=19

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

i liked her all scenes emotional and funny too

but one scene i didn't like when she crying making sound unhu unhuu at time after she told rishabh she wanted lots of money in alimony and rishabh left her. or else she is best in each and every scenes. and other i didn't liked is tu baap banane wala hai scene where she hold her cheek its looks like her tooth is paining. other wise she nailed each n every scene whether emotional, funny, hate jealousy