Yash is the new naag you guys😭

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I can't post the link here but new promo is out and Yash is the naag... and Rishabh himself gave Pratha out to him for marriage...She told Rishabh she loves Yash 😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

I actually liked Pratha-Rishab's chemistry in this promo a lot. The angst omg  It was like that time she slapped him when he was drunk ❤️❤️

I'm not worrying too much tbh. PraRish is obviously the endgame. Yash must be negative here, or someone like Vikrant with some agenda or sth. So imma be chill 😎 

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

What the heck this is silly 

firewings_diya thumbnail
Originally posted by: mish_18

I actually liked Pratha-Rishab's chemistry in this promo a lot. The angst omg  It was like that time she slapped him when he was drunk ❤️❤️

I'm not worrying too much tbh. PraRish is obviously the endgame. Yash must be negative here, or someone like Vikrant with some agenda or sth. So imma be chill 😎 

haina looks good as shesh naag and with pratha  so does that mean he has naagmani inside him 😆 tharki baap could have used him to spread poison kya iska mathlab iski behan naagin hai. Why do i feel its twist which writer added without even thinking about present and past story 😆 and how shesh naagin will get to know about asura by marrying him. Kya uske pass 2000 odd powers hai jisme ek asur ko dekhna hai 😆 

Jaanne ke liye dekthe rahiye naagin rath 8 bajkar 5 minute par 🤣

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mish_18

agree their chemistry was really good, I hope Rishab finds out the truth soon 

mish_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

but he looks good as shesh naag 

Lekin ye kaunsa tarki shesh naag hai bhai 

Shesh naag ki priorities set hain 😳 Desh ko toh ML-FL bacha hi lenge 😆

mish_18 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firewings_diya

haina looks good as shesh naag and with pratha  so does that mean he has naagmani inside him 😆 tharki baap could have used him to spread poison kya iska mathlab iski behan naagin hai. Why do i feel its twist which writer added without even thinking about present and past story 😆 and how shesh naagin will get to know about asura by marrying him. Kya uske pass 2000 odd powers hai jisme ek asur ko dekhna hai 😆 

Jaanne ke liye dekthe rahiye naagin rath 8 bajkar 5 minute par 🤣

Lol I remembered that time when Bela was given the task to locate a birthmark on Mahir's body. They were like 'Go and romance with ML and you'll find naagmani'. Kuch connection nai dono cheezo me 🤣

Toluwalopexo thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I loved their chemistry in the promo too🥺. Angst 🔥. I don't think the marriage will eventually pull through.. maybe Reem would marry Yash. Cause I saw a photo of Reem and Samaira married