Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hbkrocks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Tetul

Dus and Cash seem to me the same movie and I always think Shamita was in that same film (not Shilpa).

Yeah they are kind of, Director tried to cash on Dus success but failed big time. 

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Getting Dus vibes, i know this may be more commercialed Rohit Shetty style and stuff whereas her Dus character was more realistic but still looking forward. Also I’m glad it’s Shilpa not one of the younger ones. 

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Tetul

Dus and Cash seem to me the same movie and I always think Shamita was in that same film (not Shilpa).

i heard cash was supposed to be dus sequel 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Rekha_ji

In 1973, Nirupa Roy (aged 43) was playing the role of a mother to mid-30s Amitabh and Shashi...

The Birth anniversary of legendary Actress Nirupa Roy - 2 Day History

Fast-forward to 2022, and Shilpa Shetty (aged 46) is playing roles like this:

☺️❤️

Good point!

Not trying to defend the misogyny & sexism that has existed in Bollywood for years, but I think in Bollywood, it has always been more about "how old one looks" than "how old one is".

For e. A 40 year old Helen was dancing/seducing 36 year old Amitabh in 1978 film Don, and no one made a big deal about it (neither in a good or bad sense). It was the just the way it was.

Bollywood's first ever item girl Helen turns 72

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Criminal acting as cop 🤪, irony 🤣

Anjalika01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Both funny and sad the fact that she's playing a policewoman after the things her husband was exposed to have been involved in. 

Weirdest thing is she's not even any great actress, especially beautiful or having any massive fan-following that people should be desperate to cast her despite all this shady shit🤓.