Kabhi Kabhie Ittefaq Sey

Precap....What the hell Gungun!?!

shagun_sarun thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So, I'm Quitting, but still couldn't help make this thread!

I mean wtf??? Is Gungun for real! What the hell was the precap??

She is gonna make sooooo much drama in the wedding venue.

And why are they revealing that AnuGun got married so early in the show??

I have a feeling that the insults Gungun will face, will lead to Dr. Riddhesh's heart attack!

And if we are lucky, Gungun will not go with sindoor! And than we may see Kashmir track!

But now I'm also wondering, how will they make Gungun to go to Kashmir, when all her friends are arrested at this moment?

Oh, this is crazy addiction, I don't know how will I stop watching....But than again, its really toxic...Gosh, I quit!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

She has lost it. 

Dewy_Gypsy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: shagun_sarun

So, I'm Quitting, but still couldn't help make this thread!

I mean wtf??? Is Gungun for real! What the hell was the precap??

She is gonna make sooooo much drama in the wedding venue.

And why are they revealing that AnuGun got married so early in the show??

I have a feeling that the insults Gungun will face, will lead to Dr. Riddhesh's heart attack!

And if we are lucky, Gungun will not go with sindoor! And than we may see Kashmir track!

But now I'm also wondering, how will they make Gungun to go to Kashmir, when all her friends are arrested at this moment?

Oh, this is crazy addiction, I don't know how will I stop watching....But than again, its really toxic...Gosh, I quit!

Such character assassination of Gungun's character!! Never had I expected, such things, to happen in this show!!

But, we never know, the makers can come up with literally anything at this moment, to keep the show going!

My best wishes to those who would still be watching the upcoming episodes! I'll keep coming back for updates... Silly me!!😆

sandhir.candy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I find it quite contradicting, this sindhoor drama!!🤢

Gungun is the one who announced one year marriage deal in the first place, so what what she going to apply then ? Red colour?!!😕

CVs have lost it, they have forgotten the basic character sketch of her!!

this girl do not have an ounce of self respect at all!

livetodream257 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gungun was supposed to be about breaking the mould - as we saw in the sacha promo. Here she is doing her best to break herself to fit the mould. I wish she could’ve taken the high road, and kept the drama out. Focused on her mental health, her dad, and career. Anubhav to jhak mar ke peechhe ata… 
Abhi toh the little respect she could’ve had in Anu’s eyes woh bhi jayega. What a stupid girl! Aur issi chakkar mein will lose the only person who loves her unconditionally. 
anyways, chhaddo… this is not my AnuGun anymore. Jo karna hai karein…

Edited by livetodream257 - 1 years ago
taher33 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

So depressing ! If she fights for her rights to prove to everyone including Mrs Akriti what a jerk Anubhav is by wearing Sindhoor and creating drama I will watch into next week ! That’s her right to show everyone how the scientist of the year is downright a jerk and promotes bigamy which is a crime in India !( star plus really has the worst shows )and honestly Akriti and Anubhav deserve each other at this point ! If not anything like that turn I’m done  with this stupid regressive show ! Such great actors in Anubhav family and this show had such potential with the gungun Anubhav story of her studying and him learning to be more chilled with gungun and family comedy ! They’ve ruined a great show and killing of G dad who was a greaaaaaat actor !

chinnu_kaku thumbnail

no doubt few people need to learn lesson in this way.i love maya from beyhadh!

shridharg thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: chinnu_kaku

no doubt few people need to learn lesson in this way.i love maya from beyhadh!

So true ... 👍🏼

Maya ...She is unique the fire she carried in her eyes was just amazing ... 

no one can beat  her ...😳😃 

Pyar use karo jise  control kar sako 

Agar pyar apko control karne lage

to use Barbad kardO......

Maya😉

Edited by shridharg - 1 years ago